Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
8LeggedLove[pastel drawing by ME]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pastel?
  yesh
  no. *kicks shin*
View Results

BeckytheGoat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:54 pm
User Image
the inverted version [which i personally think is better] is my background on my profile.
i'm just really intersted in what ppl whom i don't know think of my art. i'm tired of feeling like my friends and family tell me "oh wow. that's good" just because they have to. tell me what you really think...i prolly won't care if you're just being a ******** and saying stuff just to be mean and obnoxious so....yesh. thankies for your time.

xo - becky the goat  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:08 am
-the.kid.kicked.out-
User Image
the inverted version [which i personally think is better] is my background on my profile.
i'm just really intersted in what ppl whom i don't know think of my art. i'm tired of feeling like my friends and family tell me "oh wow. that's good" just because they have to. tell me what you really think...i prolly won't care if you're just being a ******** and saying stuff just to be mean and obnoxious so....yesh. thankies for your time.

xo - becky the goat
thats something i would hang on my wall.  

-The Drug-

Phimms

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:46 pm
I like it. How long did it take you to finish it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:41 pm
not very long actually...y'know i don't remember...it was a while back [note: the date] and it was like...at 2 in the morning listening to some mellowed out indie. xd  

BeckytheGoat

Phimms

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:45 pm
I like it, it inspires me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:59 pm
Phimms
I like it, it inspires me.

thank you soo much. you don't know how much that means to me. when i grow up..i wanna create stuff [art/music] that inspires people...it gives me a good feeling and i love helping/making people think outside of today's clone-age in art [bleeding hearts and guns rolleyes ] i know it's not great...but as long as it's good enuff to inspire atleast one person..i'm good. :]  

BeckytheGoat

VirgilXX_Treephiliac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:39 pm
nice  
Art and Poetry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out