Reply Facial & Oral Piercings
Dun, dun, dun! I finally got my lip pierced! [Pics inside]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edible Lingerie!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:52 am
Yup, so I got it pierced around 4pm-5pm on the 27th of January..

So, here it is! Some pisshas for you to see. :]

User ImageUser Image

And, one moar. xD

User Image

Pain? Well, as everything you get pierced, you can feel the 'pinch' of the needle, but it was relatively painless and even though I am having a really hard time eating, it is worth it, to me. >w<

Today is my second day with it, meaning I just woke up, and thankfully it is not swollen, yet. xD Hopefully it'll stay that way. >_>; But, I did feel a bit of pain while I was waking up 'cause I think I hurted it while rubbing my face. o_O I think... x_x

IN OTHER NEWS!
I have gotten 5 piercings in exacly a month. @@ Wonder whether I have gotten addicted. <_<;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:10 am
And this is how it looks full-faced. :]

User Image

User Image

Edible Lingerie!

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:20 pm
Very very cute ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:45 pm
Thx, hehe. whee heart  

Edible Lingerie!

Teri Noodle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:03 pm
very nice, you look very pretty 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:39 pm
Aw, thx. redface heart

I felt the rush of blood going all the way up to my face. xd

And, I just can't wait 'til I get my eyebrow pierced. whee

Edible Lingerie!

[NUTs]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:45 pm
looks awsome u have nice lips biggrin

and i knwo what your talkign about. for a few days after i got mine it was hard ot eat certian things. like good luck trying to eat an apple off the core, HA! and i did the whole thrashing my arm against my mouth to savagly wipe at it after brushing my teeth like a crazy amazon woman. i describe it like this cuz it was quite dramatic lol. un-pleasant fo sho.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:18 pm
[NUTs]

and i knwo what your talkign about. for a few days after i got mine it was hard ot eat certian things. like good luck trying to eat an apple off the core, HA! and i did the whole thrashing my arm against my mouth to savagly wipe at it after brushing my teeth like a crazy amazon woman. i describe it like this cuz it was quite dramatic lol. un-pleasant fo sho.

Chya. xd I can eat now, but I think it is a little infected, which makes sense since I don't effin' leave it alone. Litha ftw, man. I need to follow my own advices. xd And, thx for the compliment. heart  

Edible Lingerie!

[NUTs]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:42 pm
Edible Lingerie!
[NUTs]

Chya. xd I can eat now, but I think it is a little infected, which makes sense since I don't effin' leave it alone. Litha ftw, man. I need to follow my own advices. xd And, thx for the compliment. heart

ya litha man, leave it the hell alone. it was a battle for my will power not to play wiht it much especially since my friend always played with hers righ tin front of me, but i play with it a lot now >.< but it's 5 months old so i give myself permission rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:47 am
That is so cute! I want mine done. Hopfully soon after my birthday. heart  

Pancakes.

Weylok

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:58 am
Ah that suits you really well! 3nodding
I sort of want mine done but too many troubles are stopping me.

Very cute, though!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:27 am
Imperium_x
Ah that suits you really well! 3nodding
I sort of want mine done but too many troubles are stopping me.

Very cute, though!

This is almost off topic, but I have a lip piercing just like the one in your signature picture.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items