The Fishing Hole [OoT + TP] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:02 pm
The fishing hole, located near Lake Hylia, is a beautiful place where days go by and seasons change. You can catch fish here, obviously. And who knows-- maybe you'll catch an empty bottle!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:41 pm
Lyla sighed, walking into the fishing hole. She looked around at the blooming cherry blossom trees and checked her wallet. It was full of sparkling rupees. Satisfied she had enough cash, Lyla began to walk towards the small hut where she had been told she could rent a boat. She walked in and saw Hena at the desk. She rented a boat quickly and was soon out upon the lake, waiting for a fish to take a nibble on her rod.  

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AnitaAngelo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:54 pm
Aina sat under a tree on the far side of the lake. She liked to come here often to escape the nosie of the world. It was always so quiet at the fishing hole, and she found she could be alone with her thoughts.

On such a clear day, she expected to see nothing but the sky above. The bright light felt good after the dark and gloomy days that had been there before. Unaware of anyone else around her, she began to sing and old song she had learned as a child, her sweet, soprano voice, flitting happily on the clear day.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:15 am
A soft melody reached Lyla's pointed ears, and she turned her head toward the land.
"I thought I was the only one here," she muttered to herself.  

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AnitaAngelo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Aina continued to sing as she walked. She stopped for a moment to fix the ribbon in her long, brown hair, when she spied the boat on the lake. She instantly became flustered and turned to hide behind a tree.

"Oh my goodness...I wonder if they heard me..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:00 pm
Lyla raised an eyebrow.

"Wonder who that is," she said, and she drew in her rod and set it in the boat, taking up the paddle and rowing ashore.  

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AnitaAngelo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:41 pm
Aina peeked out from behind the tree, spying the boat coming near hear.

"Oh, darn it all," she sighed. "I'll never get the blanket up and out of here before they spy me again."

She leaned her back againts the tree. "Alright, Aina, think, think....They're just here fishing, it's not going to be a bandit. Right? Deep breaths, relax, if they attack, you scream and run like crazy..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:29 pm
Lyla docked and disboarded, walking back behind the tree she had seen the girl dissapear behind.
"People don't often come here. Usually the only person I see when I come here to fish is Hena," she said in polite interest.  

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AnitaAngelo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:21 am
Ania nearly jumped out of her skin as she heard a woman's voice behind her. Sheepishly, she turned around and peeked out from behind the tree.

"U-uh...h-hello..." she stammered. "S-sorry to disturb you...I-I just l-like to come here to r-relax..."

She shook her head violently back and forth and clenched her hands tight. "I'm sorry, I sound like a complete idiot, it's just I don't see many people around here and the last one I saw tried to steel my purse and I really didn't want to have to go through all that again, I mean, he wouldn't have gotten much, only a yellow rupee in there and all, and I just wanted to have a nice lunch under the trees and enjoy the breeze and I didn't know anyone else was here, I'm sorry!" she stammered out as fast as she could.

OOC: I'm going to be gone until Thursday, but don't worry, I'll be back ^_~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:29 pm
User Image
I will always be a shadow.
Will I always be a shadow?

Lyla smiled gently.
"You weren't bothering me, I just rarely see anyone here. It's usually fairly deserted, as I'm sure you know," she said kindly. "Sorta lonely," she added as an afterthought. She stared up at the sky for a moment and suddenly asked, "Er..this might sound somewhat awkward, but mind if I join you for lunch?"

Why can't I be something more?
Nothing less, nothing more.
User Image

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AnitaAngelo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:09 pm
Aina blinked a few time, a bit shocked, but finally offered a smile. "Sure, I hope you don't mind wheat cakes, they have a little piece of fish baked right in, and red berry jucie, there's plenty for both of us...I usually snack on the way home."

She chuckled as she turned back to her blanket and started unpacking her basket. "The juice is fresh, I made it myself this morning." She sat back and smiled, "So, are you from around here? Well, of course you are, if you come here often. I guess I should ask if you are a city girl or a country girl."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:55 pm
"Neither. I sorta drift around, but I find myself coming back here a lot," Lyla answered. She pulled a half-gone jug of milk from her rucksack.
"Eh...I feel sorta bad, that's all I got," she mused.  

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AnitaAngelo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:32 pm
Aina smiled, "There's plenty here to share, and if worse comes to worst, my 'home' is but an hours walk away, and I have some stuff left there..." Aina blinked.

"I think." She chuckled, "Then again, I probably should do some fishing myself before I go home-I have all grains, no meat at home. I used to live in Kakario village, but when my parents died, I left to make my own way, now I have a nice little...well...dwelling upstream just south the Zora's domain. It's not much, but everything I have, I'm willing to share."

"May I ask why you drift?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:01 pm
User Image
I will always be a shadow.
Will I always be a shadow?

Lyla was silent for a moment.
"For lack of anywhere or anyone to go to...I'm searching for something, but I don't quite know what...does that make sense?"

Why can't I be something more?
Nothing less, nothing more.
User Image

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AnitaAngelo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:22 pm
Aina smiled, "A spiritual quest! I've heard of those! Oh, it sounds exciting, I've heard sometimes you run into the strangest sort of creatures on that sort of quest!"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff