Submit

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:25 pm
This Rp takes place in a world of Keyblade nights, Heartless, Heartless Knights, Nobodies, and nobody knights. You can pick from those jobs. Heartless can be made or from the game, but unlike the game then CAN be human like. Keyblade knights are like Sora and riku. Hearless knights can be how ever you want even good. Nobodies and nobody knights are similar to heartless knights in the fact that they can be evil or good. Nobodies have the same charecteristics as in the game(no hearts). It takes place in a different world away from the orginazation where heartless, nobodies, and keblade knights envelop the world. The heartless and nobodies have found a way to taint keyblades so that they can use them for the own evil ambitions.

Rules
1 keep it pg13(that sums up most of it)
2 No godmodding
3 respect all rpers
4 have fun

Send in the following info to me and I will put it in this post:

Name:

Weapon:

Bio:

Class:

App(picture is optiona):

Name:Shadow

Weapon biggrin emonic keyblade

Bio: Born from the shadows of a man's heart who seeked out revenge. He seeked the power of darkness and found, but lost his heart in the process. His nobody still walks the world searching for shadow so that they can fuse together as one and accomplish the mission the original was trying to achieve.

Class:Heartless knight

App:

User Image

Name
Selena
Weapon
an ice scythe/glaive called Soulkeeper
Bio
She was once the greatest general her world had ever seen, but in order to save the one she loved, she made a deal with the darkness. But, he betrayed her, and she became a member of nothingness, cold cold and calculating. She is found in dark places, scheming on how to get her revenge and calm her restless soul. Her heart was taken long ago, and so now she can feel no pain and not fear death, nor hunger nor thirst, because she no longer needs those things. There is but one who can yet take her darkness-steeped soul and return in to the light...
Class
Nobody Knight (good)

Name:
Vaxlyn
Class:
Nobody(half heart still intact)
Side:
unknown
Weapon:
Darkness blade, knife, and dual guns.
Picture:

User Image
Bio: Parents were killed at age nine, Vaxlyn is out to get revenge on the monsters that killed them. She is a friend with the nobodys, but not a nobody. She is has a heart, but dosen't show her emotions very often.

Name-
Vexxion
Class-
Nobody Knight
Side-
Bad
Weapon-
Darkness Keyblade

User Image
Appearance-
User Image

Bio-
Like a nobody, Vexxion has no heart. However he is not a Heartless. He was created from the souls of defeated nobbodies and it is in his nature to destroy all good. He will stop at nothing until his mission is complete.

Name:
Ken

Weapon:
fights with two kingdom keys

Bio:
his parents were killed in front of his eyes by men with swords he was saved by a swordsmen who trianed him in the way of the sword. one day he was called to fight in a war. duing a battle he was attack by heartless he could not stop them he them found the power to fight on gaining the power to use the keyblades

Class:
Keyblade knights

App(picture is optiona):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name:
Mirei

Weapon:
she has two keyblades.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(they are the secret keyblades in kh final mix)

Bio:
Mirei was just a normal girl one day the heartless attacked her home and then she was attacked by a heartless and losted her heart. She turned into a heartless and her nobody disappeared in the darkness of the island when the island disappeared. Her heartless was different than normal. Instead of being a shadow creature she still looked like herself and she appeared into a new world.

Class:
Heartless Knights(she good and bad depends on the situition she is in)

App(picture is optiona):

Name: Karen Erra

Weapon:

Bio:
Karen is 17-years-old. She has three years of real battle experience.After experiencing the death of her mother by wild animals when she was a young child and dealing with the handicap of not being able to use techniques despite being a newman, Karen lives her life by trying to be strong, though she sometimes is too cautious with herself...

Class:
Nobody knight (good)

App(picture is optiona):
http://www.pso-world.com/images/psu/guides/characters/offline_characters/karen-1.jpg

Name:
Xoric

Weapon:
A keyblade that looks like a black sword that can break through illusions.

Bio:
Xoric family members are unknown. He could not remember any of his memories before the age of 5. He survived by stealing from food carts along the street. When he was 13, he became the youngest bounty hunter in his town and he managed to finally make enough money to continue surviving for the rest of his life. However, 2 months later, a mysterious black portal swallowed his entire town up. He survived but the shadow magic damaged his soul and he had the appearance of a human but he was half heartless.

Class:
Keyblade knight

App:
User Image

Name:
Neberkanezer

Weapons:
Eternal Darkness

Bio:
I was born into Darkness....from a heart of Darkness. I wanderd for a long time till i saw an exit. I emerged from the Darkness in a forest that i didnt know..... what is this weapon i carry? i remember...its a...key...blade....a keyblade! i will use this to unlock the path to being whole again. This is where my story begins

Class:
Heartless Knight

App:
N/A

Weapon: User Image

Bio: his parents were killed by a group of heartless and nobodies that were working together and now travels from world to world searching for the heartless and nobodies that killed his parents

Class: let me think about it

App(picture is optiona): User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:28 am
I run through the forest and kept hidden from his followers. He had stolen from the keyblade knights an important object and they really want it back. The object glowed and I hid it in my jacket to hide the light and they pass by as I hide behind a tree.
"Find him he has to be here somewhere!"
I heard a knight come by and I place the object on the ground. He walked up and picked up and as he did I drew my keyblade and cut through him sending him to the abyss. Then I picked it up and turned into a shadow slithering through the forest.  

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:26 am
Name: Vaxlyn
Class: Nobie/human.(can I do this?)
Side: unknown
Weapon: Darkness blade, knife, and dual guns.
Picture: User Image
Bio: Parents were killed at age nine, Vaxlyn is out to get revenge on the monsters that killed them. She is a friend with the nobodys, but not a nobody. She is has a heart, but dosen't show her emotions very often.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:00 pm
Selena waited at the end of the forest. All around her as far as the eye could see, there was blood. There were many, many bodies of dark knights around her. Mostly they had been low level, but there had been a few stronger ones. Her glaive was tucked under her right arm, and it dripped with the insides of those she had just ended. She turned a page in her book, The Bastille. She periodically looked up, waiting for her friend. "Did he get it?" she asked herself.  

Countess Valentine

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:23 pm
Shadow slithers through the forest and slays many keyblade knights until one was left and he snuck up behind her. Then he snuck up behind him and cut him in half then he stood there smirking.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:10 pm
*Vexxion appears behind Shadow.*

"Impressive."  

Huggable Band Nerd

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:35 pm
Spartan-622

"Impressive."

He looks behind him and his eye glows red.
"Who are you"he said."friend or foe?". He grips his keyblade and hides the object he had before.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:49 pm
shadowkeandre
Spartan-622

"Impressive."

"Who are you"he said."friend or foe?". He grips his keyblade and hides the object he had before.
"Well that depends. Are you good, or bad? Nobody, or Heartless? Human, or machina? It is up to you whether I am friend or foe. All you need to do is make the right choices."  

Huggable Band Nerd

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:52 pm
Spartan-622
shadowkeandre
Spartan-622

"Impressive."

"Well that depends. Are you good, or bad? Nobody, or Heartless? Human, or machina? It is up to you whether I am friend or foe. All you need to do is make the right choices."

"I don't make choices to make friends. I make them to propel myself toward the future"*He turns to him*"I am a heartless knight!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:53 pm
shadowkeandre
Spartan-622
shadowkeandre
Spartan-622

"Impressive."

"I don't make choices to make friends. I make them to propel myself toward the future"*He turns to him*"I am a heartless knight!"
"I see. Well then it would seem I've made a new friend. My name is Vexxion."

*He sticks out his hand to shake the other person's.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:17 am
*runs though the trees walking in the shadows waiting*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:05 pm
((bump))  

hydra4

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:18 pm
thinks:"where are they come on show yourself already"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:26 pm
"Hm." Selena said. Shadow and Vexxion look over. "Who's that?" she asks. Before Shadow could really say anything, she asked, "Or, I'll put it this way: did you get it? Because if you did..." she looked at her fingernails as if they were suddenly the most interesting thing in the world. "Well..."  

Countess Valentine

Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces