Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
I'm slightly discouraged by the lack of SM RPs within Barton Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:43 pm
I really wish there were more. Sailor Nemesis is bored and her lore is itching for recognition.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:53 pm
I was part of a really awesome SM rpg guild on Gaia for awhile, but pretty soon ppl stopped posting and it really bit the big one... I'd love a new rpg, but it's tough to keep one going for some reason crying  

Astridhaze

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:56 pm
My friends have one of their own going, but it's rather private, I used to be part of it, but she 'let me go' 'cause I didn't have the time, at the time, to continue my character. Hopefully she'll get another going or I'll have time to start over. I do wish I could put some limelight on Sailor Nemesis, she's itching to launch a Death Knell.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:29 pm
Why don't you create your own roleplay? heart Or join one in the RP subforum here.  

Syndrama

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:37 am
Yes! I'm willing to join a new, deep Sailor Moon roleplay!

Kimina, I've seen that pic before... sweatdrop I commented on it in the Magical Girls guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:29 am
~Alechsa~
Why don't you create your own roleplay? heart Or join one in the RP subforum here.

Yeah. What she said. mrgreen  

lightsenshi

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:36 pm
*pokes index fingers together* Well, I'm sorta not good at making anime themed RPs, I'm better at following and adding to than making one as a whole.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:54 am
Then might I suggest finding someone to help you with starting a game? I mean, if you aren't willing to at least try....  

lightsenshi

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:40 pm
Well, I suppose I could. I do have a bit of a premise to work with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:28 pm
HighMagusKimina
Well, I suppose I could. I do have a bit of a premise to work with.

See? There you go. mrgreen  

lightsenshi

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:32 pm
It's based off of fanfiction I have read. It's quite an interesting concept.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:34 pm
I agree with everything that has been said. I'm disapointed, and you really should make your own. I'll join!  

Karasuaki

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:10 pm
I have the info, but I'd feel better if I co-hosted it with someone. I can provide the details and stuff. My proposal is based in the Silver Millenium. Basically, the "every day" things happening, whether it be... Let's say, The combat training of the senshi from their early duties, the galactic political conquest/negotiations of the outer solar systems beyond our own, youma complications, gotta have that, much more. Basically, what I have is a bunch of notes in need of organization and execution.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:18 pm
HighMagusKimina
I have the info, but I'd feel better if I co-hosted it with someone. I can provide the details and stuff. My proposal is based in the Silver Millenium. Basically, the "every day" things happening, whether it be... Let's say, The combat training of the senshi from their early duties, the galactic political conquest/negotiations of the outer solar systems beyond our own, youma complications, gotta have that, much more. Basically, what I have is a bunch of notes in need of organization and execution.

Interesting.. would this also involve the "dark side of the moon" where Nehelenia resides, the planet Mau (where tin nyanko and the other kities come from), etc? I'd help out w/ this, but lately i've been too busy for rp. That, and I'd prefer to join a neo-senshi rp. I miss those days.. ;_;  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:50 pm
The words: Expanded Universe, come to mind.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff