Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
YES, WE KNOW!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ha!! got your eye
  Ok, we'll stop
  Why stop when we can still do it :twisted:
  *insert visual aid of Panther beating you with a sharp stick for "guild dead?" topic continued creations
View Results

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:25 am
Please, for the sake of all who have to go through and delete the topics.

Stop creating topics stating "IS THIS GUILD DEAD?" or anything else along those lines....

sweatdrop Thank you,

Panther

p.s. *cough cough* sorry, but I do tend to get violent when multiple topics of the same thing are created and must be deleted *twitches*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:42 pm
would be nice if they're were more contributors  

masakazu652

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:13 am
true and it didn't help that I lost access to a computer for so long sweatdrop but I'm back now and hopefully can be one of the guild groupies to help keep it if not fully active then semi active 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:06 pm
*glomps Panther*

Hiya!! heart

Thanks for helping with the guild! Hopefully we can get some fun new things started.  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

CrZyJ0E

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:25 pm
i'm an extremly active member on other forums Gaia is at the back of my mind if u dnt post here and I guys are looking for me try to pm me on naruto mugen forum. Ya know just incase you want some members to be more active I think we should get them on AIM and MSN and stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:52 am
@ Silver: Your welcome and I hope so too heart

@ JOE: um....thats actually not for me to decide sweatdrop and I don't use messengers much anymore because they bog my computer down :XP: Dial-up suxorz

Panther Nightwind

Regrets and Romance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:20 pm

Poor guild...
We must advertise!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:44 am
Question : are there banners for this guild?? my suggestion is to have a contest for banners it may liven the place up a little ... then advertise like crazy! were designers its what we do  

Vocal_Anjel

.+Destiny.Eclipsed+.

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:47 pm
There are many banners...

Y'know, I's seen that one of the petshops around Gaia has an advertising service that shows on the page to feed one of their pets. Always full when I see it... But it's a possibility. And if there's one, there's bound to be others.

It might also be good to use events, if people from this guild don't already. I often see topic/guild promotion topics among the event topics. Maybe we could have a few people get together for the St. Patty's one coming up to run a thread that will give out little banners and whatnot.  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games