Hurrah?
Hurray!
100%
 100%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 17

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:21 am
User Image

Alright. Life has finally decided to stop kicking my a**, for the most part, so I can feel confident about opening this now.

Lyrim's art never got past sketch stage. I'm sorry Lyrim, I can't paint you for crap. crying

Lyrim is the only one I recall owing art to at this point. Di got her auction prize and I'm pretty sure I didn't owe anything else to anyone. If I do PLEASE don't post here, PM Me.

So, now, ZE RULEZ. ... *cough*

No Spamming. The only posts I want to see in this thread are to be request/detail posts, and maybe thank-you posts when I'm done. X3

No Whining. If it takes me a while to get to your work, that's too bad. It's my right as an artist to do what art when I want, how I want. Whining also includes Niggling. This thread is here to help me keep track of who I owe art to, don't worry, I won't forget.

Follow standard TOS rules. You break one, you get no art. Period. Oh, and you'll likely get reported.

Want to use my art in your sig? Tell me. Even if it's made SPECIFICALLY For you, tell me. I'll need to watermark it and stuff so nobody steals it.

See my art in someone's sig that it shouldn't be? Tell me. I reserve the right to redistribute my art (This does NOT include specific Character art, if it's yours, it will NOT be redistributed without explicit permission.), but if it's somewhere it shouldn't be, I'll know.

Want to show off my art on another site? Tell me. This is about the same as the Sig Rule.

Don't like my art? Don't say anything. Simple as that. However, if you requested the piece and don't like it, you don't have to pay for it, but you will NOT be allowed to use it in your sig or repost it anywhere.

All requested works will be posted here, but will have big, ugly "SAMPLE" marks on them.

Do not post your reference pictures here. Post LINKS to them.

I do -Not- need to know your characters backstory or why they are as they are. I want to know what they look like, how you want them posed, what scene you may want them in (If any) and any details of the picture you may want to add. Save me and yourself some time, eh?

Don't edit my work after I've worked so hard on it. That pisses me off. Once a piece is paid for it will not be worked on again. Period.

If I find I simply can't do your request, tough. I'll let you know and you can go spend your gold on someone who CAN do it.

I can't accept cash for art. I will not accept Items. Gold only Ty.

No, you can not "Reserve a spot". You either request, or wait until you can request.

-COLLABORATIONS- Are to be orchestrated Via PM. Do not post that you want a collab with me here.

-ART TRADES- Are Also to be orchestrated via PM.

Your compliments are greatly appreciated, but for the sake of me keeping track of requests, don't post them here.

If you've read all this, good for you, because you're now eligible to post your request, and can do so in this format:

Name: (Your avatar name here)
Date: (Date of request)
Type: (Character, Couple, Chibit, Chibi, Other)
Desc.: (Tell me what you want here)
Links: (Post the links of your ref. Pics here)
Price: (Put the price based on my list here.)
Deadline: (Need it by a certain time? Say so here)
Other: (Have something else to say? Do it here.)

If it's not in this format, it'll get ignored. Simple as that.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:42 am
User Image

~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*PRICES*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~

Alrighty then. You want art yes? Good. Here's how much it's going to cost you.

Character: This is one Character, by themselves. Kinda like a bios sheet but with just one pose. Base price is 500G. If you want a background, it'll be about 6-700G, based on difficulty.

Couple: 2 Characters, by themselves or interacting with one another in a non-sexual way. Base price is 750G. Background will be 650-750G, based on difficulty.

Chibit: Your character, in my chibit style. Price per chibit is 500G. Chibits are all done in pencil and will not be inked in any manner.

Chibi: Your character, done in the 'classic' chibi style. Big eyes and head, little squatty bodies. A.K.A. Super Deformed. 500G per character.

Other: sketch,ink,paint. You tell me what you'd like your art done in. Painted works are automatically inked.

Prices subject to change based on difficulty and detail, ink, and paint. Since these are variable prices, don't bother trying to guesstimate how much it'll cost to put it in the request format. After you post your request, I will tell you the final price.

If you don't like my prices, too bad for you. I'm trying to be as fair as possible without selling myself too short.

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:44 am
User Image

~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*BLACKLIST*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*

Don't make me put you here.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:48 am
User Image

~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*REQUESTLIST*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~*@*~

This is the list that will help me keep track of who wants what.

Character:
Zella L.
Sketched: Rainey_Angel81
Sketched: Sirus Jin
Sketched: Nanaki_RedXIII

Couple:
Completed:Manda_Tifa

Yiff:
Pending: Shinigami_Whistle

Chibits:
1 Slot
Sketched: Shinigami_Whistle

Chibi:
In Progress: Shinigami_Whistle

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:49 am
User Image

You may now begin posting! *ducks under the nearest piece of furniture*

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:00 pm
Ooh! I want a couple shot of my character and her Kitty!!

Name: Manda Tifa
Date: 1/31/07
Type: Couple
Desc.: Just my character and her Kitty!! heart
Links: Reference page, FA account
Price: 750g
Deadline: N/A....take your time!!
Other: Have fun and exercise artist creativity! Thanks again, and sorry for not fully reading the first post....
sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:03 pm
User Image

Read the first post again. Ty.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:08 pm
Oops! Sorry!! I always do that.... sweatdrop *edits first post* Better? sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:12 pm
Manda_Tifa
Oops! Sorry!! I always do that.... sweatdrop *edits first post* Better? sweatdrop
User Image

Mhm, ty. Sorry to be an arse, but Mephi taught me to be strict. XD

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:18 pm
Lady Cobra Smirk
Manda_Tifa
User Image

Mhm, ty. Sorry to be an arse, but Mephi taught me to be strict. XD

User Image
No worries!! You went through all the time to write all that for a reason....it's up to us dumbells to actually read it.... blaugh  

Manda_Tifa

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:53 pm
User Image

Heh. Beep. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/cobrasmirk/mysketches/MandaSample.png

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:43 pm
Ooh, nice!

Name: Zella L.
Date: Jan 31
Type: Painted Character w/background
Desc.: See ref pics
Links: Anthro gazelle
Anthro Gazelle.
Price: 800g?
Deadline: By March'd be nice. :3
Other: Maybe make it an active pose?  

Zella L.

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:54 pm
Name:Rainey_Angel81
Date: Jan. 31
Type: Painted, character w/ background
Desc.:
Character kneeling on stone steps with a stained glass window angled up behind her. The idea of her is "innocence, loss and betrayal"
Links: www.freewebs.com/rainey_angel81/rain.htm
Dress: http://www.bridalprom.com/wedding_dresses/Europe/STYLE LB13667X1-F.jpg (any color, just that type of design)
Veil: http://cheap.wedding-veil-veils.com/access_cart/owProductImages/small/N-2A-W.jpg (again, any color)
stained glass ref: http://www.stainedglassnews.co.uk/images_your/muchacolor1.jpg
http://downeaststainedglass.com/
Price: 1200g (base+difficult bg)
Deadline: nope
Other: nope  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:26 pm
Name: Sirus Jin
Date: January 31, 2007
Type: Character, inked
Desc.: Just Sirus. Something rather simple of him sitting and relaxing, maybe even sleeping? Clothing I'm not picky about, you can do what you want, or even leave him nude. But if you want something, then plain denim pants, torn at the knees. A sleeveless shirt, with a slight collar, dark blue. I don't need a background, white will do.
Links: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/gaiaart/profilesketchcopy.png
Price: 500 gold
Deadline: No deadline, whenever you can finish it
Other: Why wouldn't I want art from you?  

Sirus Jin

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:40 pm
I'd like to order 3 pieces of art, if I may. If not, then I'll take the first one and get the next ones later on if I can :3 I can pay for all 3 of them up front even if you'd like me to, dear.

NUMBER #1
Name: Shinigami Whistle
Date: Jan 31, 2007
Type: colored yiff :3
Desc.: I'll PM it to you later after you tell me if I can have all 3 comisshes or not smile
Links: will pm with desc.
Price: 1,000 for 2, wasn't it? I'm willing to pay up to 5k for it if you'd like smile
Deadline: No rush
Other: not that I know of

Type: chibit
Desc.: Just a cute pose of Krystal (meh possie self). You can use whatever pose you want, since I don't know what your limitations are in teh style and what not smile
Links: http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/shinigami-whistle/krystal/
Price: 500, right?
Deadline: no rush
Other: not that I can think of

Type: chibi (colored, if possible?)
Desc.: I want this to be a chibi of Nyx, looking cute. Maybe even something like him as a child with a balloon or some sort of toy. Just him looking incredibly cute and such. You can play with the concept any way you'd like smile ((another idea is him dancing with a CD player/headphones on or something along those lines, hehe.))
Links: http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/shinigami-whistle/nyx/
Price: 500, right? I'm willing to pay up to 2k for colored if you can do it.
Deadline: no rush
Other: as long as it's cutesy, I coudl care less smile

Well, let me know hun smile  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out