Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
Is this any good?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodySilence

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:16 pm
Okay, well first I just want to say that I'm not too good at writing.. I think, but this was a dream that I had so.. enjoy?

Cut and bleeding she stood before him. As much as he had done to her, she still looked at him with love in her deep, dark eyes. Her love angered him. With hate in his eyes, he pulled out his knife. He wanted, needed, to see pain. It satisfied him, fed his demonic hunger. She looked deep into his eyes and gently pulled the knife from his hands. It was the first sign of motion she had shown sence this had all started. She leaned in and kissed him softly. He could taste the blood on her lips. She whispered the three last words she would ever say. I love you. She pointed the knife at her heart and a single tear ran down her dirty cheek. Blood gushed from her heart onto her hands as she fell to the ground, dead. He walked over to her dead body and grabbed the knife from her corpse. Blood dripped onto his hands. He tasted the fresh blood and remembered her soft lips, her small hands that somehow fit perfectly into his. Her fragile body, and just for a second, he remembered happiness. He picked up her dead body. The loving look in her eyes was gone. There was just... Emptyness.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:22 pm
I LOVE IT!!!!! heart lol i didn't want it to end !!!!!! grr.. y did u end it lol.

I LOVED IT PLZ KEEP WRITING!!!  

fallendarkangel26

BloodySilence

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 pm
ok, so here's another little thing that I wrote..

I can see her there. Sitting. Crying. It was compleatlly dark, but I could still see her. It was neither inside nor out, but it was raining. She was soaking wet, but she didn't seem to notice. Lightning flashed and the empty nothingness hit her like a bullet. Her crying turned into wails and as she shut her eyes in pain. Those eyes... I know those deep, dark eyes. I know them so well, but I can't recodnize the rest. I went through everyone I know untill I found a matching pait of eyes... They were mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:26 pm
Nyowm! AWesome! I likees the first one! 4laugh heart  

~Rei the kawii chibi~

Ieri Aedile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:40 pm
good but to free formed for my tastes  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:21 pm
here's another one!

Surrounded by coldness. Darkness. The music from my radio blasts through my head. My voice box, ripped from my throat, but I am not silenced yet. I let my hands talk for me. My mind is ripping in half. My schizophrenia takes over. Half of me crying in pain. The other half, trying to get up. I slip into a state of craziness. Tears soak my face and I shake in pain. It feels like my limbs are covered in a million needles. But I refuse to give up. I refuse to let my insane side take over. I refuse! I move my arm and coldness takes my body over more. More needles. More pain. More crazy. More darkness. My eyes shut and tears run uncontrollably down my face.. I am paralyzed.  

BloodySilence

x0 end of neverland 0x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:39 am
I really like them! They're great  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:03 pm
You might want to think about breaking the sentences/phrases up...as they are it's a little difficult to read.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Art and Poetry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces