Reply Final Fantasy Forum
Final Fantasy VII or 7 for the next gen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sully E.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:31 am
I herd that squre enix re-made ff7 for the next gen, but i also first herd that it was just for promotional purposes for the movie. But Come on...this would sell out the min it got in stores. They would make even more than they got already. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:11 am
Well I hear this alot too,bbut in the end it always goes back to 'they don't know yet'. So if they are, it'll be a WHILE. I'm just hoping they just mess with the graphics, for if they mess with the plot itself or gameplay; then most likely FF7 fans will burn their main building down wit a VENGEANCE!!! burning_eyes twisted burning_eyes  

Caliban_Blood

Kioushan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:27 pm
Caliban_Blood
Well I hear this alot too,bbut in the end it always goes back to 'they don't know yet'. So if they are, it'll be a WHILE. I'm just hoping they just mess with the graphics, for if they mess with the plot itself or gameplay; then most likely FF7 fans will burn their main building down wit a VENGEANCE!!! burning_eyes twisted burning_eyes
I'd be upset if they ruined the storyline, but burning down a building... As much fun as it sounds, I really don't like smoke... And being around to many people at once is uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:32 pm
Kioushan
Caliban_Blood
I'd be upset if they ruined the storyline, but burning down a building... As much fun as it sounds, I really don't like smoke... And being around to many people at once is uncomfortable.

Yeah good idea but i mean a petiton is alot safer... mrgreen  

CloudStrife5290

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:32 pm
if they do remake it, fans who never got the game (ehehehe.. me) HAVE A CHANCE OF PLAYING IT... however it's just the same as the first one cept with some added mini games and better graphics and maybe even hidden bosses. although most people say "it'll make the original's prices go down because right now, it's worth $100+". but THAT'S for the original. if they make a remake, the prices for the original would probably be worth more or still 100+. and since it's on ps3, the game's worth more than it was years ago since it's like... 60$ per game D: ... as for the fanbase, true there'd be more fans than ever. they'd be going nuts -- it'd be like saying

"OMG HAVE YOU'VE HEARD OF TELEVISION?" in a year where computer pwns television xD

and more people will be ripping the head off their hair from gamers who love/rant the EFF about it xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:12 pm
WHATS UP  

SWORD-RICK

SWORD-RICK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:51 am
WHAT UP DUDE  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:27 am
I don't think square-enix has said anything since Advent Children. They may have lied but it will probably be done because square would get in big trouble for lying to the public...  

ayden409

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:34 pm
I heard that they are not going to do a remake of FF7, but who knows.... I was kind of looking forward to playing it, but I guess not.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:28 pm
i HOPE its not just gonna be for ps3, i dont have one, and im not gonna buy one. unfortunately, theres not much chance theyll make it for wii...  

Jakob L

Final Fantasy Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff