Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
love advice... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

F A T A L X F R A M E R

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:22 pm
currently I'm giving love advice-don't know why I'm giving love advice-I mean who actually cares what some random person thinks?-well If you want to take my advice or just laugh about how gay this topic is your welcome to post any s**t you think is appropriate,why you want to take advice from me-the person who's finally met the perfect guy and then he falls for her ex-that is totally up to you-but if I give shitty advice-I warned you...anyhows if you could give me advice back that would be cool.So heres my big: I like this guy but he's um,white and I'm afraid,you know If I ask him out and he says yes that my parents will get all freaked out like:"dishona on you,you dishona our 'ho family",okay I'm using the damn sterotypes again,anyway what I'm more worried about is that if he says no then he'll get all freaked out and then we'll like ruin our whole friendship or worsehe,like turns out to be gay(which explains why he hangs out with girls) and I don't take that stuff well,I mean Once(read above) is more than enough-you find your so called"perfect guy" and he ends up falling for your ex-dude,that hurts...okay this topic is offically way beyond gay,that is if topics can be homosexuals but um,help me out here I'm pretty messed up as is(I'm chinese,japanes,and korean)but with problems,even problems as petty as these ones make me even more screwed up...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:27 pm
somebody,anyone?  

F A T A L X F R A M E R

Anime_punk22

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:13 pm
ok, ok. *inhales* i have an online bf and plus hes 5 years older than me, is that a problem? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:30 pm
Note: All names are changed for safety reasons.
Ok, a few weeks ago this boy, Zack, and his groupie Sam and Justin were teasing me and said Zack liked me. I didn't believe them but everyone insisted it was true so I thought it was. Sam wants me to go out with Zack and wants him to hug me o_O, when Zack refuses Sam and Justin would beat him up. Over time I developed feelings for Zack but only to see he hates me. Why? I'm assuming it's because his friends beat him up becuase of my exsistance. So, is this a lost case of can I turn his heart around?

And a message for Kitty, if you post telling me I'm too young to date I will bring out the chainsaw... His guy means alot to me, I feel really sorry for him getting beat up and all.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:38 pm
t0shi0
Note: All names are changed for safety reasons.
Ok, a few weeks ago this boy, Zack, and his groupie Sam and Justin were teasing me and said Zack liked me. I didn't believe them but everyone insisted it was true so I thought it was. Sam wants me to go out with Zack and wants him to hug me o_O, when Zack refuses Sam and Justin would beat him up. Over time I developed feelings for Zack but only to see he hates me. Why? I'm assuming it's because his friends beat him up becuase of my exsistance. So, is this a lost case of can I turn his heart around?

And a message for Kitty, if you post telling me I'm too young to date I will bring out the chainsaw... His guy means alot to me, I feel really sorry for him getting beat up and all.

1. stop calling me Kitty stare
2. you are too young to date
3. considering you're only 12, I'm assuming this "Zack" is about the same age. It's a children's quarrel, give it a year or two and it'll pass, if not, who cares, chances are, by the time you hit highschool you won't even remember this.
4. Focus on your studies, at the age of 12 it's hard to define friend-love and love-love, but in 99% of the cases it's friend-love, actually make that 99.999999, since it is statistically impossible to have 100%.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:55 pm
Cat-Whiskers

3. considering you're only 12, I'm assuming this "Zack" is about the same age. It's a children's quarrel, give it a year or two and it'll pass, if not, who cares, chances are, by the time you hit highschool you won't even remember this.
4. Focus on your studies, at the age of 12 it's hard to define friend-love and love-love, but in 99% of the cases it's friend-love, actually make that 99.999999, since it is statistically impossible to have 100%.

1. Never!
2. Psht.
3. I repeat, 13 with a late birthday. And "Zack" is 2 years older than me.(15)
4.=_= Focus on my studies, bah. If getting a 89% average is not good enough then I don't know what is. Is there something called sympathy-love, because that's the category this falls into.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Anime_punk22

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:41 pm
*raises hand* what about me? cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:37 pm
Anime_punk22

What I said to t0shi0 applies to you too if you're under the age of 18. Also online relationships are highly unreliable, and the actual person's personality may differ greatly from what he seems online.

Damn... why am I giving advice to you kids.... stare No one gave me advice when I was your age... I had to learn these things the hard way scream  

Cat-Whiskers

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:12 am
Wow, you actually got the chance to learn?!?!? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:06 am
t0shi0
Cat-Whiskers

1. Never!
2. Psht.
3. I repeat, 13 with a late birthday. And "Zack" is 2 years older than me.(15)
4.=_= Focus on my studies, bah. If getting a 89% average is not good enough then I don't know what is. Is there something called sympathy-love, because that's the category this falls into.
About the focus on studies part, if you have a 89% average, then you need to work your @$$ off!!! That's a Godd*mn low score and you really should focus. And it's not a good idea to date when you're thirteen... >.< troubles in the near future. If your 'boyfriend' is two years older than you, please reconsider a bit. There's a 93.4% chance you will not marry and just stay friends. With that in mind, the chances of a true, longterm relationship is pretty slim. Don't count on it.  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:08 am
Cat-Whiskers
Anime_punk22

What I said to t0shi0 applies to you too if you're under the age of 18. Also online relationships are highly unreliable, and the actual person's personality may differ greatly from what he seems online.

Damn... why am I giving advice to you kids.... stare No one gave me advice when I was your age... I had to learn these things the hard way scream
Well, I will bow to you. *bow* You're special... and don't steal my nickname!!! I'm KITTY!!!! scream okay I'm done.

BTW: My best friend (who kissed me two days ago) is moving away. What's a good present to give besides a picture?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:52 am
Riyoku Sakimori
Cat-Whiskers
Anime_punk22

Well, I will bow to you. *bow* You're special... and don't steal my nickname!!! I'm KITTY!!!! scream okay I'm done.

BTW: My best friend (who kissed me two days ago) is moving away. What's a good present to give besides a picture?

You can have the nickname... I wouldn't touch it with a ten feet long pole anyways xp

Hmm... this best friend, boy or girl? Age?

@t0shi0: only 89%? disappointing! If I had 89% during my middle/highschool years I would cry stare  

Cat-Whiskers

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:14 pm
Um.. 14 & 1/2

and yes. 89% is SUX!!!! Yeah, I hate grammar. If I got anything lower than a 93.7% my parents would kill me. Actually, if I got anything lower than a 95% they would be very angry. So consider yourself very very lucky.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:26 pm
Wow. 15 and 12. Talk about cradle-robbing. stare

Geez... kids these days. rolleyes  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:28 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
Um.. 14 & 1/2

and yes. 89% is SUX!!!! Yeah, I hate grammar. If I got anything lower than a 93.7% my parents would kill me. Actually, if I got anything lower than a 95% they would be very angry. So consider yourself very very lucky.

boy or girl? xp

My parents thought 98% was low.... gods those days were horrid.... *shudder*  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas