Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:12 pm
Resurrected…
But still nothing…

Reborn …
But still lost…

Can you return these shattered images to what they once were…

(The beginning)

A woman dressed in a black ensemble sits in the back of the bar, waiting for her party; the bartender has already given her the requested beverage she ordered. She sits watching the door while hidden in the shadows. Her eyes are of a deep blood red, hair swirling down to her waste in shades of dark violet. She relaxes back into her chair, waiting patiently for her people to arrive.

The entertainment carries on. Men mingle and chat about business or family affairs. Waitresses’ carry out drinks while music plays off in the background. The bar has a soft smoky look about it with dim lighting.

Finally some bodies enter the bar that she recognized. A small smirk crosses her lips as they approach her table. She sips from her dink while they seat them selves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have arrived! I am Cessy, and welcome to my bar.

Who are you and how did I contact you?

(This is the part where you get creative biggrin )

(OK, guys the bar has been destroyed in the progress of the story, but you can still join. Where ever you want to begin, it doesn't matter just post it up and I can make it work 3nodding )

~Rules~
1. have fun
2. be creative, BE CREATIVE! BE..... CREATIVE!!!!! its more like a story then a plain RP.
3. remember the story isn't all about you, its every one.
4. be nice (I demand niceness in my RP story thing, or I will send my flying monkeys after you. So be nice, if you have a problem say it nicely)
5. have brief understanding of the main plot, and I do mean brief, you don't need to know it all. PM me for the info.
6. you must be active in this story. Sorry guys, but if you want to participate you need to be here, at least for the other members of the RP.
7. Stick to the story, if you make a plot change in one of your posts, please stick to it until you've finished your objective, don't go off and do something else. That makes the story confusing and hard to respond to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Members arrived*

-Elders-
( Though most do not have a player, All members of the Organization XIII are already put into the story. If you wish to play an Elder member, please contact me to find out where that character is at the moment. Then you can take it from there, thank you )
Xemnas= Medevilgirl
Xigbar= Kyukotsu
Xaldin= Open
Vexen= Open
Lexaeus= Open
Zexion= medievilgirl (contact me if you really want to play him)
Siax= Medevilgirl
Axel= Kyukotsu
Demyx= Open
Luxord= Open
Marluxia= Open
Larxene= Open
( sorry guys, no Roxas) XIII member is Naixen= Alchemy Puppet

-New Arrivals-
( You can make up your own name or use your avi's name, remember to tell me your number and power, don't worry about telling me your weapon or personality. you can write that into the story yourself. Just have fun and be creative )
Ookamikiba (power Time)(number 16)= Okamikiba
Xirius (number 18 ) (Poer Gavity Duplication)= Alixraen
shadekitsune (number 20)(Power fire, gravity)= shadekitsune
Xyukotsu (Power Water Ice)(number 21)= Ryuho Kitsune
Isamu Dragon(Number 22)(power Fire and Blood Manipulation)= Isamu Dragon

- Nobodies not a part of the Organization-

Cessy (Power Black Magic, Healing and Rebirth)= Medevilgirl

- Somebodies -

Rose= Blackest-Of-Roses (Power Keyblade)

( PLease contact me, so I know some one new is coming in 3nodding thank you!!! And welcome to the plot!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:17 pm
Rose walks in, with long, black, curly hair. She scanned the room quickly for her friend, she saw her in the corner and quickly walked over to her.
"Hey Cessy! How's it going?" Rose's red eyes gleaming with excitment.
A waitress comes up to her and askes her what she wants to drink, she doesn't order anything, she jsut sits back in her chair wating for Cessy to say something.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:05 pm
Cessy smiled and chuckled as she took another sip of her dirink then respons, "Why Rose, its good to see you, I was wondering when you were coming, I've invited other people, but, I'm not sure if they've come yet. So What do you think we should do tonight. The rooms are ready, Would you finally like to see what I've created behind these walls?" a dark grin slowly creeps across Cessy's face as she awaits Rose's reply...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:37 am
Medevilgirl
Cessy smiled and chuckled as she took another sip of her dirink then respons, "Why Rose, its good to see you, I was wondering when you were coming, I've invited other people, but, I'm not sure if they've come yet. So What do you think we should do tonight. The rooms are ready, Would you finally like to see what I've created behind these walls?" a dark grin slowly creeps across Cessy's face as she awaits Rose's reply...

"Sure, I'm always ready for a surprise..." Rose smiled and put her elbows on the table. "I can't wait!"  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:32 pm
"Lovely," Cessy laughed, "Well, then come with me and I will show you What I have discovered." she begins to get up and lead Rose away, but not before stating, "I haven't shown a single soul yet, you'll be the first to see."

Cessy leads rose down a hallway that seemed even dimmer then the rest of the bar. Right ahead of them was a door. Cessy pulled the key from the clevage of her smooth black dress, when at the door, she turned the lock and twisted the doorhandle.

The only thing visable as Cessy carefully pushes the door open is a wall of black. Cessy stepped forward, but before allowing Rose to pass, she turned looking her straight in the eyes sternly, and says, "What you see beyond this door must never leave this bar, or for that matter this hallway. Do you understand Rose!"

She waits silently for Roses reply  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:13 pm
"I understand, Cessy. You know me. I'm the one who keeps all of the secrets. I swear on my soul and all the jazz. Just lemme see what you're getting so excited about please!" Rose said while crossing her arms and looking truthfully into Cessy's eyes. She knew she was telling the truth.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:55 pm
Cessy eyes little Rose suspectently then smiles again, "All right, then follow me."

Rose steps it the black sheet that seemed to cover the entire room. it was so dark you couldn't see the hand in front of your face. All rose could do was follow the voice of Cessy. "Hold on, deary, I'll get the light."

There was a sudden click, then came a burst of light.

To Roses astonishment the room was empty, safe for another add looking door on the opposite side of the room. The walls were all white and the floor was the same. Cessy was becoming quite amused by Rose's disapointed expression.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:07 pm
Medevilgirl
Cessy eyes little Rose suspectently then smiles again, "All right, then follow me."

Rose steps it the black sheet that seemed to cover the entire room. it was so dark you couldn't see the hand in front of your face. All rose could do was follow the voice of Cessy. "Hold on, deary, I'll get the light."

There was a sudden click, then came a burst of light.

To Roses astonishment the room was empty, safe for another add looking door on the opposite side of the room. The walls were all white and the floor was the same. Cessy was becoming quite amused by Rose's disapointed expression.

"Is this the big suprise? I white room with a door on the other side of it?" Rose asked half sarcastically, and half dissapointed.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:12 pm
Cessy laughed.

"What were you expecting. Hidden treasures!!"

She laughed more. Then turns her attention to the door. "Look Rose, Look carefully at that door! Tell me what you see."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:14 pm
Medevilgirl
Cessy laughed.

"What were you expecting. Hidden treasures!!"

She laughed more. Then turns her attention to the door. "Look Rose, Look carefully at that door! Tell me what you see."

"Um...I see a wooden door with a bunch of carvings and what-not on it. Why?" Rose was confused.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:18 pm
Cessy crossed her arms as a fiendish smile curved on her lips.

"Do you want to know what lies beyond that door, Deary. And do be careful with your answer, as the saying goes, when oned door is opened, the other closes."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:23 pm
Medevilgirl
Cessy crossed her arms as a fiendish smile curved on her lips.

"Do you want to know what lies beyond that door, Deary. And do be careful with your answer, as the saying goes, when oned door is opened, the other closes."

Rose was at first confused by what Cessy had siad, then she gulped. "Um...just like Cessy, to leave me a thinkin...." Rose though for a few more moments then said calmly, "Sure, lets go..."  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:39 pm
Cessy shrugged, "All right." then walks up to the door gesturing Rose to step aside. Cessy holds out her hand. A shimmering light begins to glow Around her fingures, a draft of wind slowly flutters around her then picks up into high speed, and then as if from thin air, a large key appears in her grasp. She looks over at Roses confused and slightly frightened face then smiles. "Would you like to know what this Key is?... Its called the Key blade," she swings the key to and froe aimlessly in her hand, "But I am not its true wielder, i am simply hanging on to it, untill the time comes." She looks over at Rose who has an eyebrow cocked high above the other, then Cessy laughs, "Don't look so foolish sweety. You'll make a bad impression for the other side." Cessy holds the end of the key toward the door and a strange reaction accures, a beam of light flashes out at the door clicks, signifying its been unlocked.
Cessy turnes to Rose with a high smirk, "Are you ready to go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:02 pm
Medevilgirl
Cessy shrugged, "All right." then walks up to the door gesturing Rose to step aside. Cessy holds out her hand. A shimmering light begins to glow Around her fingures, a draft of wind slowly flutters around her then picks up into high speed, and then as if from thin air, a large key appears in her grasp. She looks over at Roses confused and slightly frightened face then smiles. "Would you like to know what this Key is?... Its called the Key blade," she swings the key to and froe aimlessly in her hand, "But I am not its true wielder, i am simply hanging on to it, untill the time comes." She looks over at Rose who has an eyebrow cocked high above the other, then Cessy laughs, "Don't look so foolish sweety. You'll make a bad impression for the other side." Cessy holds the end of the key toward the door and a strange reaction accures, a beam of light flashes out at the door clicks, signifying its been unlocked.
Cessy turnes to Rose with a high smirk, "Are you ready to go?"

"What the heck? This is all strange...But, what the heck...It's not like I have anyone waiting on me...I never do...Unless you invite me here...Are you sure this is safe?" Rose was confused, but still calm. "And what do you mean, "The other side"? Are there people over there? "What ever...I'll save my questions for later...Let's go on in..." Rose walked up beside Cessy and stared into the very bright light.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:41 pm
Cessy grabbed Rose's hand roughly to get her attention. "I'm not going in with you, Rose. This trip you will take alone." She smiled slyly, then shoved Rose forward into the blinding light. "Bye Bye, "Cessy said twittling her fingures just before quickly closing the door.

Click!

The white fades into a twilight dark. The scenery slowly melts into view.

Rose looked around and found her self in what seemed to be a strange town. Dark gloomy buildings stood tall into the sky. Signs were lit up by a soft neon lights. And the streets seemed to be completely empty. Droplets of rain gentle poored down from the sky and it didn't take long before rose became drentched in cold water.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff