Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tantika

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:46 am
Yep, I need critiques so I can fix it before I color it.^^

I have a cooouple sketches! =O

User Image

This one is actually for my best friend....X3 I'm about to color it soon!

User Image

Yeah. I want to make sure the anatomy is right...= Sorry that it's so light. I went over some of the lines with Paint.

User Image

It's a....fox. D| I'm horrible at canines, and I'm trying to learn. Crits especially NEEDED. Maybe some tips on drawing canines as well, please... the back leg especially confuses me. @-@

User Image

Uhhh...the back leg...kinda scares me. o____O;;

X3 I'd love it if you could comment and critique for me! Thanks! =3

Wait, one more thing. Be honest, I don't care how mean you sound. Do you think I'm good enough to start an art shop on Gaia? D: If you want to see more of my artwork, click.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:26 pm
I think you should try to put more detail into your art the 3 picture down has a little bit more detail and its more interesing to look at while the first one there is hardly anything too it.  

Hayami_kiri

Auroreia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:42 pm
These are so cute! I especially like #2. Espeon's frount back foot is kinda...funny. As is the back-back foor of #3. I'm sure the colored ones will look really nice! ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:12 am
Thanks! Yeah....those back feet really confuse me, and I'm trying to fix it. @-@ Thanks, again!  

Tantika

The_Time_Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:56 pm
I agree with Hayami_kiri. I think you could use some more detail. The second picture isn't too bad and the third one of the fox is really cute. 4laugh

Here's a tutorial for drawing wolves/dogs so you can get better at drawing them. I hope it helps. http://www.deviantart.com/view/19244057/  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:52 am
Wow, thanks a lot for teh tutorial, crit and comment. >w<  

Tantika

The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas