Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
not as bad as cutting... but awkward love triangle.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold...
sex!
100%
 100%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 20

jumbuck [boosh.]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:20 pm

okay, so it's not any big deal, but for me it is.

you see, I really love this guy. I've liked him for what? 2 years or more?

just this year, I started to get to know him. He's awesomely funny, and I love to hang out with him. he doesn't know I like him... but at least he knows I'm alive.

but.... he loves my "best friend".

okay, so I can't change that. But my friend doesn't like him back! She thinks he's a dickhead who is a pervert (he is, but what guy isn't?) and likes another guy. I think she's just using him to get over her feelings for him. And yet she goes out with him.

and she's been trying to avoid me for the past month. "Don't tell [insert my name here].", to be specific.

The small thing is, to make matters worse:

a. I think the guy she truely likes likes me. (EWWWWWWW, he's a gross *****! he's 5 yrs. older than us!)

b. She admited she doesn't like him and likes the other guy

c. She always tries to play innocent (she was on the bus, talking about how perverted he was, and then said "oh well, at least he's hot. me, pretending to listen to my iPod which is off, looks at her, and she smiles as if I didn't hear a thing.)

d. She's done this before, with the last guy that I liked. and now she hates that guy. and she would hate me too, if I went out with the other guy.

e. They've made out (within the first 11 days of going out), and everyone thinks he's pressuring her when it's the complete opposite. so all my friends hate him. when they don't know the truth.

f. He really loves her! I mean, he wants to get her a 300 dollar thing for Valentines Day! I mean, wtf?

g. she's starting to lie to me, more and more. She says she's going to my house. She brings him along, and while I talk with other people and (don't) have fun, she sits there and snogs him. She tells me it's a girl's only shopping event. and she drags him along. just to frickin show off.

h.
I really love him.

Save me.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:32 am

i would tell ur friend, that she is not being a really good friend, and she only "likes" him cuz u like him and i would tell him how u feel, and that ur friend dosn't really like him at all

A Thousand Painful Memory

Balmung372

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:05 pm

just tell him the truth even though it hurts
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:49 pm

Balmung372
just tell him the truth even though it hurts

tread carefully within the spider's web. this girl sounds like a controller. if she thinks she's losing control of the situation, she might do something drastic.

e x m o t i o n a l

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:01 pm

My parents have a 6 year difference between them, does mean they're *****?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:27 am

bassmule
My parents have a 6 year difference between them, does mean they're ***** class="clear">

no, but it's different when the guy is no longer a minor. (yes, I'm a minor.)

jumbuck [boosh.]

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff