Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
Demyx Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twins_Axel+Reno

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:49 pm
Why'd he get excepted into organization XIII? He's such a wimp.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:00 pm
hahahaha lol xD i dont know! thats funny tho!  

Ashelux
Captain

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:12 pm
Demyx is too cool, that's why.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:27 pm
~Taiki Kojima~
Demyx is too cool, that's why.
good enough answer for me! =P  

Ashelux
Captain

Greenk4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:06 am
Maybe it's hi "Sitar" as the game calls it. they must've thought "Hmm that's the wierdest/coolest weapon yet."

Besides they've thought ahead and let him join because he's considered hard to beat. (I smoked him though, that'll teach him.... mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:29 am
Every group like org-XIII has to have a member like demyx, to balance them out. besides, he's not really a wimp, that's just how he acts. no heart, remember? xd . Besides, he's actually a tough enemy in battle.  

CiD the dark angel

Greenk4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:10 am
not for me he was a joke. (smoked him senseless!) lol. but he does have his own style and flair compared to the others (with a few exemptions.) the rest of the Members seem....really depressed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:29 pm
Greenk4
not for me he was a joke. (smoked him senseless!) lol. but he does have his own style and flair compared to the others (with a few exemptions.) the rest of the Members seem....really depressed.

Well then, with everybody depressed the Organization XIII, Demyx is needed. Besides, I couldn't beat him on beginner sweatdrop On a simlar note I just defeated Xemnas at lv.65 WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin  

LightPinkAngel

Greenk4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:08 am
I turned Lv.65 when I beat his last form which angered me (being I couldn't save it.) But yeah I mean look at Xemnas and Saix. Depressed as all....I don't even know! ok Xigbar is cheerful at times, so is Axel and Larxenne. Vexen can actually Laugh. you can Even See Roxas is mainly Depressed. that's a pretty Emo-less group.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:21 am
he does seem like the odd ball of the group.  

dante_sparta

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:21 pm
Demyx is my second favorite dude in the Organization!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:24 pm
I thought he was a awesome guy, he is the one guy in the Organization I wish wasn't a bad guy because he personality he could of been a good guy. He wasn't that easy course he wasn't hard either, he just gave me a run for my money lol.  

=DarthMarter=

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:11 pm
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43902786/?qo=62&q=by:keysha-chan&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42758449/?qo=72&q=by:keysha-chan&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:38 pm
scream demyx is a cowardly son of a ***** scream  

darkness_element_master

ayden409

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:23 pm
I didn't like demyx at first but then after I fought him for a second time. I thought he was pretty cool. Come on, He has a mullet. What is better than that?  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff