Yes! *posts*
  Yes... Someone posted it...
  No... Sorry
  Gold Whore
  I-Want-Candy option
View Results

Katen_Kyoukotsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:35 am
He was born on May 2nd. You do know how to use Wikipedia, right?

But this makes me happy because I was born on May 15. That means he's only 8 years and two weeks older than me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:10 pm
That was kinda rude. Especially since a lot of people had said already that it was May 2nd.

But wikipedia is not to be trusted. Half the s**t on there is false anyway. But seriously, it's just easier to ask.  

orangexpopsicles

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:28 pm
morbid_beauty
Is Jensen really that old? He doesn't look it.

He's only 28. I could totally date him!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:21 pm
I'm 17 and I could date him not even feeling guilty at all. or have any legal repurcussions. Ah the joys of living in Canada where the legal age is 14=)  

orangexpopsicles

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:37 pm
arsilverangel
Seergirl
Sounds like I'm the shortest one here. LOl. I'm 5'1 and it sucks. I feel really short then again I'm only 14, I'll be turning 15 March 31st. Lol. then I can get my driver's permit. ^^ YAy!

Yaaaay! Driving! blaugh Hopefully you'll hit a growth spurt soon. Girls are more gradual.. so it could take some time.
Lol. yeah I hope so too. People seem to pick on me alot because there are so many tall people. gonk Maybe I should get a chevy impala when I start driving. Lol. My dad would probably kill me since he is forcing me to take is 2000 toyota camry. :XP  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:59 pm
Seergirl
arsilverangel
Seergirl
Sounds like I'm the shortest one here. LOl. I'm 5'1 and it sucks. I feel really short then again I'm only 14, I'll be turning 15 March 31st. Lol. then I can get my driver's permit. ^^ YAy!

Yaaaay! Driving! blaugh Hopefully you'll hit a growth spurt soon. Girls are more gradual.. so it could take some time.
Lol. yeah I hope so too. People seem to pick on me alot because there are so many tall people. gonk Maybe I should get a chevy impala when I start driving. Lol. My dad would probably kill me since he is forcing me to take is 2000 toyota camry. :XP

LOL! But... that isn't so bad... I have a 2000 Impala... xd And about your height... have you tried those crazy heeled shoes? As long as your careful not to fall and break your neck.. they could give you another few inches wink  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:29 am
Katen_Kyoukotsu
He was born on May 2nd. You do know how to use Wikipedia, right?

*shakes head* No, I don't... Not really. *is a Google Girl*

wikked.love
That was kinda rude. Especially since a lot of people had said already that it was May 2nd.

But wikipedia is not to be trusted. Half the s**t on there is false anyway. But seriously, it's just easier to ask.

*hugs the fpvs isn't dumb! msg*

Seergirl? The trick is to surround yourself with people SHORTER THAN YOU! *teehehe* I had and have many shorter friends... smile Makes you feel not so bad smile

lol. Oh! Yeah! My heels? Generally WAY high. lol. Only problem with this... Is my shin splints... 3 inch heels worn during a night out clubbing always results in intense pain for the next week. lol. Which is why I bought myself a pair of flat, nice shoes the other week... *sigh*
Yeah... Maybe all that running in heeled boots when I was a teenager, emulating Buffy, wasn't such a great idea... *Teehehe*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:53 am
arsilverangel
Seergirl
arsilverangel
Seergirl

LOL! But... that isn't so bad... I have a 2000 Impala... xd And about your height... have you tried those crazy heeled shoes? As long as your careful not to fall and break your neck.. they could give you another few inches wink
Gah. Lol. Heels...um no I have not tried those, I think I might break my neck since I am really clumsy. In the mornings especially. Lol.  

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

orangexpopsicles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:30 pm
Hehehe your welcome lol.

And I usually tend to wear I dunno, snearkers, or comfy sandals. They can have a heel, but I only like small heels, bigger heels and I fall. Fast and hard. I'm not the steadiest person. I can do it, but I have to be thinking and concentrating really hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:36 pm
Seergirl
Gah. Lol. Heels...um no I have not tried those, I think I might break my neck since I am really clumsy. In the mornings especially. Lol.

Well then..... not the heels... but what are they called.... platform shoes? or something.... i donno.. never needed something to increase my height blaugh  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

Baby Impala

4,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:56 am
Yes, as far as I know May the 2nd 1983 should be right. ^^
So, only 4 days before me and in the same year! eek
Sooo: Belated Happy Birthday, Sammy! heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:30 pm
do you really know the birthdays?  

vitorssj3

redk5

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:10 pm
Sam's Birthday is May 2  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:12 pm
may 2nd

his mom died on the night of his 6th month anniversary,and his bday is mentioned season 1 or 2.  

emilie224

arachnicide

Tipsy Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:02 pm
What I found awesome about Sam's birthday is that he was born a day after me (I'm May 1st) but is 1 year older. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_2

Though, I think Sam should've been born on May 1st, and not because it's my bday, but because it's a very important day for the Pagans/Celtics.

http://www.chalicecentre.net/beltaine.htm
http://www.chalicecentre.net/samhain.htm

Beltane not only celebrates the first day of Spring, but fire is a huge association with it. And back in 1983 when Sam was six months, Mary was killed after Samhain, which celebrates the fall, and is also associated with fire.

Beltane = light
Samhain = dark

Beltane, and its counterpart Samhain, divide the year into its two primary seasons, winter (Dark Part) and summer (Light Part). As Samhain is about honoring Death, Beltane, its counter part, is about honoring Life. It is the time when the sun is fully released from his bondage of winter and able to rule over summer and life once again.

Beltane, like Samhain, is a time of "no time" when the veils between the two worlds are at their thinnest. No time is when the two worlds intermingle and unite and the magic abounds! It is the time when the Faeries return from their winter respite, carefree and full of faery mischief and faery delight. On the night before Beltane, in times past, folks would place rowan branches at their windows and doors for protection, many otherworldly occurrences could transpire during this time of "no time".

http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=usma&c=holidays&id=2765  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces