Submit

ChibiSkittles

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:22 am
Its been two years since i had a fish. I stick to fish that are easier to care for, as i dont have the time to clean a 55gallon tank out (as much as i want one!)

My sister now lives with us, and with her came a 10 gallon tank filled with guppies! Surprisingly they are not breeding like they did with my dad! They are nice and happy. Though i really should get some more water into the tank (for some reason that tanks water evaporates super fast! eek ).

But thats not what i am here for!

Its been about two years since the loss of my beloved betta...named Alpha. He owned the house. He was my pretty red common betta.

My hubby and i thought it would be time for a new friend in the house. xd Cause my 3 cats, 2 gerbils, 1 hamster, and hand full of guppies isnt enough!

We went to PetCo the other day. I wasnt intending on getting anything. Just looking. Cause with my zoo, sometimes you run into things you need with out even realizing it xd (sister bought more catnip and some grow your own catnip).

Next thing i know... I am walking out of the store with a new 1 gallon tank... some marbles... food... and a red and blue crowntail betta! heart It was love at first site!

Hes a feisty little critter. when he flairs he is absolutly stunning! heart I havent quite decided on what to name him yet. Its a toss up between Blue Moon Rising (moony), Sunset (sunny), Death (long story), or just something odd (my last ham was named Toast).

I still wanna get a plant or two to put in his tank. It looks so barren with just a beautiful crowntail and marbles (clear with blue swirls XD). He needs stuff to swim around! But yeah! I am back in the swing! Alpha would be proud of me! His new brother is gorgeous!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:34 am
Crown tails are nice little bettas. I actually prefer delta tails myself. I'm glad to see that you're getting yourself back into the hobby. Next step is to get yourself a koi pond. xd  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ChibiSkittles

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:20 am
BluDragon35
Crown tails are nice little bettas. I actually prefer delta tails myself. I'm glad to see that you're getting yourself back into the hobby. Next step is to get yourself a koi pond. xd
xd I would if i had my own house xd unfortunatly i rent an apartment rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:50 am
ChibiSkittles
BluDragon35
Haha, that's why you convert your bathroom into an indoor pond. ninja  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ChibiSkittles

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:33 pm
BluDragon35
ChibiSkittles
BluDragon35
ninja dont give me ideas. its already my relaxation sanctuary... complete with purple christmas lights and tons of lavander scents ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:58 pm
nice job on the buy.  

55G FreshWater

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:33 pm
ChibiSkittles
BluDragon35
ChibiSkittles
BluDragon35
ninja dont give me ideas. its already my relaxation sanctuary... complete with purple christmas lights and tons of lavander scents ninja
What can be more relaxing than watching koi swim about in what used to be a bath tub? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:20 pm
BluDragon35
ChibiSkittles
BluDragon35
ChibiSkittles
BluDragon35
What can be more relaxing than watching koi swim about in what used to be a bath tub? xd
how about they get the toilet. i want the tub to relax in ninja  

ChibiSkittles

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:21 pm
ChibiSkittles
BluDragon35
ChibiSkittles
BluDragon35
ChibiSkittles
BluDragon35
That works...so long as you remember not to flush. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:53 am
BluDragon35
ChibiSkittles
BluDragon35
ChibiSkittles
BluDragon35
That works...so long as you remember not to flush. wink
rofl rofl rofl i'll try to remember that!  

ChibiSkittles

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items