Sure, why not.
  I hate this Roleplaying subforum. >=(
View Results

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:04 pm
The Plot.

Who: You! Who else would it be? Jeez! stare

What: This is roleplaying. And it's zelda. It's zelda roleplaying.

When: Somewhere between Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. Don't worry-- you don't have to have finished the game to RP!

Where: Hyrule.

Why: Hyrule is being covered in twilight again. Strangely, it started at the castle. Ganondorf? Maybe. However, there have been sightings of shadow beings... Perhaps they stole the light in Hyrule?

Well, what are you waiting for? Make a character in the Introduction sticky and roleplay! xd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:31 am
Character name:unknown
Character description:A Short Woman Who wears a hood all the time to hide her face, Wielding A sword Crafted by the Minish Blacksmith, Melari(Note There is a reference to the Minish In almost every game, The things under plants and pots are Put there by the Minish to help Humans/Hylians)

Character Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Juniper12121

blackman001

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:06 pm
Character name:Carmel
Description: Looks like link but my charcteris black. My Avatar doesn't look like it yet but he shall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:12 pm
Character name: Dark Link
Character Description: Chose to be links oppozition created by gannon. has all the skills of link maybe even better. He is a wicked being
Characters Apperence:User Image  

MonstaNation

Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces