Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I burnt myself in drama class.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Rei the kawii chibi~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:58 pm

Today in drama Katie burnt Cody with a lighter because he asked her to... I wanted to try it and it was fun... Yes, fun. Anyhow Sage freaked out, started crying and we left class early. Soon enough we got called down to the office.

Sage is a ******** p***y... He should have not watched. We hurt eachother because we let it happen and that's our choice so HA!

Sorry, I wanted to complain.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:05 pm

And why the hell is it fun the burnt each other? eek

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

~Rei the kawii chibi~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:06 pm

Because I'm a pyro and I'm suicidal/emo... Emo guild...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:22 pm

I'm sure you smelled gross after that.

xdownwithxtheshipx

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:52 am

~Rei the kawii chibi~

and what does this guild have to do with you being like that?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:56 am

Me and my friends once smashed aload of tiles over our heads in college, whilst our tutor filmed it for us... then she went to send us the video and the admin decided it was too violent.... after that I went home and cut myself whilst listening to Hawthorne Heights....

For those who are too dumb to realise... and there will be one or two of you, that last statement was sarcastic.

Rellik San
Captain

~Rei the kawii chibi~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:58 am

~Rei the kawii chibi~
Today in drama Katie burnt Cody with a lighter because he asked her to... I wanted to try it and it was fun... Yes, fun. Anyhow Sage freaked out, started crying and we left class early. Soon enough we got called down to the office.

Sage is a ******** p***y... He should have not watched. We hurt eachother because we let it happen and that's our choice so HA!

Ok, so I burnt myself. Big ******** deal... it was fun and that's that. Your opinion is your opinion. ((Cody's burn looked like a ******** white heart it was so blistered.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:18 pm

~Rei the kawii chibi~
~Rei the kawii chibi~

Ok, so I burnt myself. Big ******** deal... it was fun and that's that. Your opinion is your opinion. ((Cody's burn looked like a ******** white heart it was so blistered.))

I love how you can post a thread like this for the attention of these people and then defend you emo cred with the "I don't care what you have to say" line.

Gambino Statue

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:51 am

~Rei the kawii chibi~
~Rei the kawii chibi~

then i think youre better not actually making this thread at the 1st place.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:46 pm

Ok, what I wrote last time... I was pissed. Sorry.

~Rei the kawii chibi~

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:43 am

Rellik San
Me and my friends once smashed aload of tiles over our heads in college, whilst our tutor filmed it for us... then she went to send us the video and the admin decided it was too violent.... after that I went home and cut myself whilst listening to Hawthorne Heights....

For those who are too dumb to realise... and there will be one or two of you, that last statement was sarcastic.
lol. You rock.

Here's a pointer for next time, hun. NEVER DO THAT AT SCHOOL!!!!!!! You have to be ******** retarded. My friend Sam actually cut herself right in front of the principle. Then I dragged her into the bathroom and beat the s**t out of her for being as dense as a rock. Sorry.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:30 pm

Corpse_Bride_131
Rellik San

lol. You rock.

Here's a pointer for next time, hun. NEVER DO THAT AT SCHOOL!!!!!!! You have to be ******** retarded. My friend Sam actually cut herself right in front of the principle. Then I dragged her into the bathroom and beat the s**t out of her for being as dense as a rock. Sorry.
It's ok. It's better than doing it at home. And I like scaring people...
Well, not all the time.

~Rei the kawii chibi~

Prominent Bone Structure

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:01 pm

~Rei the kawii chibi~

im a pyro too....i set the living room carpet on fire....... xd domokun
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:37 pm

Rellik San
Me and my friends once smashed aload of tiles over our heads in college, whilst our tutor filmed it for us...

My old high school throw it's old computers off the roof and film it. The principal encouraged it.

xdownwithxtheshipx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:38 am

bassmule
Rellik San
Me and my friends once smashed aload of tiles over our heads in college, whilst our tutor filmed it for us...

My old high school throw it's old computers off the roof and film it. The principal encouraged it.

See if that was us, we'd have broken into the engineering department and used power tools to smash them.
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games