Reply Ear Piercings
I am so sad. :[

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edible Lingerie!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:52 pm
So, the first piercing I ever got was supposed to become a helix orbital (the guy put two hoops on it first), after a while, I switched to another piercing shop (because they had a bunch of diploma thingies, acreditions, very good critique and they are simply the cleanest, most experienced people in town and perhaps even the island), and I went yesterday to talk to them about a blood bump I had gotten on my nose and all that and they checked my helix out, too since it's my oldest piercing and it's still tender and they told me that he did it wrong and they highly doubt I'll be able to turn it into an orbital once it's healed. Sure they told me they would see what happens and what they could do about it and they would check it out a few months from now, but they explained a bunch of stuff to me and while looking at it at home, I realized it's true. I am sad about it. cry  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:35 am
Almost any set of piercings can be turned into an orbital/industrial. You may just have to have a custom-bent piece of jewelry.  

astrosnik

vafalla

Original Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:56 am
Don't worry, all you need is custom jewelry, and viola!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:24 pm
You can achieve the look with custom jewlry, but the piercing will still be wrong

apanda999

Ear Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff