Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Valentine's Day....Good or Bad? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Bad
  Good
  Bad
View Results

Irish.Cowgirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:25 pm
I am just sitting here alone thinking about all the bad s**t I have had, especially with relationships. I have never, ever had a Valentine and I am almost 19....how sad is that. So, I was just wondering in everyone's opinion if this holiday is a good one or a bad one.

To me it is a bad one...until someone shows me other wise.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:26 pm
xTemporary.Suicidex
I am just sitting here alone thinking about all the bad s**t I have had, especially with relationships. I have never, ever had a Valentine and I am almost 19....how sad is that. So, I was just wondering in everyone's opinion if this holiday is a good one or a bad one.

Another one of these eh?
Oh well I choose to ignore your utmost existence.  

DaisukeOrDark

Irish.Cowgirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:27 pm
DaisukeOrDark
xTemporary.Suicidex

Another one of these eh?
Oh well I choose to ignore your utmost existence.

...That is okay with me...I am glad that you have had a great Valentine's experience. Congratulations... :[  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:42 pm
I'm kidding.
Don't worry I'm not that mean...unless you shoving things down my throat.
P.S. Your only warning.  

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:54 am
xTemporary.Suicidex

Sounds like what i was going through, right up to 19 too, but this year I am not alone. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:59 am
Waaaah I'm so insecure with myself I need someone elses constant reassurance I'm worth something.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Kareesata

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:22 am
most of the time I end up wallowing in misery on Valentine's Day. This year, I hope it to be diffrent. Valentine's day I'm going to talk to the kid I've liked for a while. I've heard he likes me...

Usually, I could not care less about having someone on Valentine's day. But, for some reason, This year I have a feeling it needs to be diffrent.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:56 am
I think Valentine's Day is a commercial and money making holliday to point out who has someone and who doesn't; which makes them feel even worse.. It's really not a good holliday..

Besides.. if you really love somebody you don't need just I day out of the year to show it.. you should always..

DarkPremonition

tear drop angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:14 pm
i dont really care this year :S  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:30 pm
ehh

im kinda inbetween on this one.

its a good day for couples & friends to enjoy their time together, to remember the reasons why their together. its pretty much a day dedicated to themselves.

but it can be bad because for those who dont have a loved one, or close friends, theyre reminded of what they crave. someone to be there for them.

and then again, it just doesnt matter to some people,
just another day xd  

RiotxTori

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Ju!ceB0x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:35 pm
DarkPremonition
I think Valentine's Day is a commercial and money making holliday to point out who has someone and who doesn't; which makes them feel even worse.. It's really not a good holliday..

Besides.. if you really love somebody you don't need just I day out of the year to show it.. you should always..

Mmhmm;;
But...you have to admit the valentines cards they used to make us buy&give to everyone was pretty kickass..
^^;;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:52 pm
Any other time, I hate Valentine's day. It makes me feel lonely and worthless...but, unlike any other time, I actually have a Valentine this year, so I'm happy. It's a nice change to have someone, for once...  

HiddenxbyxIgnorance

SecretAgent_Clem

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:51 pm
i've never had a valentine and this year it'll hurt more ((cuz the guy i like already has a gf)) but i do enjoy buying cheesy kiddie valentines cards for my friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:56 pm
woah. this year seems to be my first year having a valentine as well. i still stress over what i should make my valentine...and valentines don't HAFTO be a boyfriend or a girlfriend...they could be just friends too...but w/e....i dunno. i guess to most ppl the holiday isn't something good...to me it isn't...but ...yeh. nevermind. it sux.  

BeckytheGoat

miss_zita

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:58 pm
I think Valentine's Day is over rated i say this even with a boyfriend

I never really care until last year, the guy i liked actually gave me a box of chocolates<<3
but then he broke my ******** heart  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games