• Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:02 am
i saw the ad watch the 1st show heart d it
then ive seen every1 (aired in aus) exept every1 loves a clown
which i hear is frekin awsome  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:24 pm
I first saw Supernatural when Everybody Loves a Clown was on and I was REALLY bored so I watched it. Later that night I couldn't sleep I was so freaked out eek
I kinda stopped after that but then one night the promo for Playthings came on and my dad saw it and he LOVES supernatural freaky things and he thought it was gonna be about killer dolls or something so he kept it on and we sorta watched it together. I was a little dissapointed that there were no killer dolls, but I was still impressed. Afterwards I wanted to watch every ep and I got sucked into the mythology of the show and.... I BECAME A SUPERNATURAL-AHOLIC
D:
XD

Punk~Pirate~Princess

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:47 pm
Wendigo was the bomb. I think that episode really impressed me, I recognized that I knew the guys as well, so I kept watching and I found out...and went crazy...and yeah...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:49 am
Seergirl
Wendigo was the bomb. I think that episode really impressed me, I recognized that I knew the guys as well, so I kept watching and I found out...and went crazy...and yeah...

That's interesting. Because by a lot of people Wendigo is usually viewed as one of the weaker episodes. I like the episode pretty well, but the monster just cracks me up.  

SilverStorm_x

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:09 pm
SilverStorm_x
Seergirl

That's interesting. Because by a lot of people Wendigo is usually viewed as one of the weaker episodes. I like the episode pretty well, but the monster just cracks me up.
Come on, Dark caves, M&Ms, shorts and the woods..?? and aren't wendigos very popular among shows based on the paranormal. Maybe because it was common. Every episode with alot of hardcore action is an episode i like.The pilot episode and Phantom traveler those were probably the best. considering the fact that they were really good as well. I mean if i were to choose an episode i really didn't like it'd be some in the 3rd season. People like strange things, Lost bored me after awhile and Desperate housewives and Gray's anatomy too much drama and hubba hubba. lol. but what doesn't have sex and kissing in it nowadays?..off topic but yeah...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:19 pm
i watch it when it air it just my kinda of tv show i love supernatural stuff  

Belle Black

FiveOfFive

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:01 pm
Hi! I'm new around here, so it's nice to meet y'all biggrin

I've been hooked since the Pilot. The shadow fight between Dean and Sam started it, then the "This is the World of Supernatural" talk "Don't be afraid of the dark??!!?!?! Are you crazy, you know what's out there?" (Maybe not verbatim, but close enough to make me giggle.) Then Dean opened the trunk and we saw the weapons locker, but what sealed the deal was the music. I have four older brothers so "the best of mullet rock" is what I grew-up on.

It didn't hurt that I was a huge fan of Dark Angel, so when I heard Jensen was going to be in a new show I decided to tune in wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:43 am
Well seeing as Jensen Ackles was done on Smallville, and you never saw Jared Padalecki on Gilmore Girls. I thought yay, the best of both worlds!! Plus I've always loves spooky type shows/movies. And the previews for the very first episode looked so awesome and intriguing, I just had to watch!!  

anime_freak_kouga

x_Libra Lady_x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:30 pm

I started watching it two years ago. The ad of the show kept annoying me so much, I ignored it. That time, I got addicted to Gilmore Girls, and they showed episodes from the first season on TV. I had butterflies when I saw the chemistry between Rory and Dean (Alexis Bledel and Jared Padalecki -- I always get butterflies when I see chemistry between two people in shows/movies). And then, I realized how cute Jared was. And then I was watching Smallville, and I see Jensen Ackles. And then it hit me, "didn't I see him on the show's ad?". After that, I went on the computer, started watching the episodes on Youtube, and got addicted. THE ONLY REASON I WATCH IT IS BECAUSE OF THOSE TWO GUYS! THEY'RE SOO HOT! And also, I could learn a lot of supernatural things on the show...xD
My story was kind of long....xD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My sister got hooked from the commecial of the Woman In White being *hit* by the Impala but not really hit.

And she showed us the commercial. And since we've always liked Supernatural things we fell in love.

I'll admit, I missed a good 5 or 6 episodes before I started watching. My first ep. was "Bugs" but then I watech all the eps and I feel in love. I'd say I got hooked around....well, Bugs!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Choking Drama

Non Timebo Mala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:27 pm
I'd seen all kinds of comercials when I would watch the WB. I was really into the Supernatural and Mythology even back then and it seemed like I waited for ever for the first episode. I'd say after that episode I was hooked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:19 pm
All the shows I watched were ending, and I needed a new series to get hooked on. I saw the previews introducing the show and just had to see the first episode.

The rest, as they say, is history.

[It was the supernatural element that pulled me in.]

Let Me Live

Team OTP

29,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • OTP 200

Krazysalt224

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:03 pm
I was watching Gilmore Girls most likely, I had liked Jared since he started in Gilmore Girl, I saw the previews and was all happy cause Jared would be in a new show! I randomly started watching it, when it was on Tuesdays after Gilmore Girls! When the show moved to Thursdays I ran home from choir practice to watch Sam and Dean in all their glory! I was obviously hooked!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:10 pm
I got hooked by the first episode. Before it played they kept advertising for it. I thought it looked interesting. It was. They played it twice that first week. I was hooked. It has a spooky suspenseful feeling that kind of reminded me of the x-files, only sexier. I also love the wonderful witty lines and sense of humor.  

littlegirlrai

Keyodie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:44 pm
My friend was obsessed with SPN so she brought the DVD's over during a sleepover... And I was instantly hooked. Like, seriously, instantly. You know, like a microwave. Instant. O_O  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff