Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>
Byako Television Network (UPDATES)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BTV4 Newsteam

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:40 am
kssssh.... kssssssssssssssssssssh... -crackle- H-hello? -crackle- Can a-anyone... kssssssssh... hear me? kssssssssssssssssh... Somebody please go to -crackle- the Dessert -crackle crackle- kssssh... Find the ksssssssh -erator for the Network... ksssssssssssssh... hurry... kssssssssssssssh...

-End of transmission-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:34 pm
Every screen in Byako flickered into life.
Static filled the screens for a minute before a sloppily filmed video began to play...

The shot showed a shadowed empty space. The angle was low, giving the impression that this video had been filmed without someone's knowledge or permission, and that the filmer had been on the ground.
In the center of the frame was A.N.Sem, strapped to a chair.
Over him stood Desta.
Starjian Orion and Deathstar stood behind her.
A large, threatening-looking machine stood behind A.N.Sem.
It appeared that the others were preparing to dump A.N.Sem into it.
And then, Desta began to sing.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?
A.N.Sem, huh?
Ooh, I'm really scared
So you're the one everybody's talkin' about, ha, ha
You're jokin', you're jokin'
I can't believe my eyes
You're jokin me, you gotta be
This can't be the right guy
He's ancient, he's ugly
I don't knoe which is worse
I might just split a seam now
If I don't die laughing first
When Miss Desta says
There's trouble close at hand
You'd better pay attention now
'Cause I'm the Hunter Clan
And if you aren't shakin'
Then something's very wrong
'Cause this may be the last time now
That you hear the Desta song, ohhh," she sang.

Starjian backed her up with, "Ohhh."

Desta replied with, "Ohhh."

Deathstar chimed in with, "Ohhh."

Desta echoed with, "Ohhh," again.

Deathstar took the initiative. "Ohhh, she's the Hunter Clan!"

Desta continued, "Well if I'm feelin' antsy
And there's nothin' much to do
I might just cook a special batch
Of death and plushie stew.
And don't ya know one thing
That would make it work so nice?
A teensy-weensy A.N.Sem to add a little spice!"

Starjian sang, "Ohhh!"

Desta replied, "Oh, yeah!"

Stajian echoed, "Ohhh!"

Desta replied, "Ohhh!"

Starjian echoed, "Ohhh!"

And Deathstar took the initiative again with, "Oh, yeah, she's the Hunter Clan!"

And Desta belted, "Oh, yeah, I'm the Hunter Clan!"

A.N.Sem burst out in his lilting voice, "Release me now,
Or you must face the dire consequences!
The people are expecting me,
So please come to your senses!"

Desta belted her reply, "You're jokin', you're jokin'
I can't believe my ears!
Would someone shut this fella up?
I'm drownin' in my tears!
It's funny, I'm laughing!
You really are too much!
And now, with your permission
I'm going to do my stuff!"

A.N.Sem asked, "What are you going to do?"

Desta continued singing with her reply. "I'm gonna do the best I can!
Oh, the sound of rollin' knives,
To me is music in the air!
'Cause I'm the dang'rous Hunter Clan
Although I don't play fair!
It's much more fun, I must confess,
When lives are on the line!
Not mine, of course, but yours, old boy,
Now that'd be just fine!"

Ansem belted his reply with all he had, but he sounded very weak. "Release me fast or you will have to
Answer for this heinous act!"

Desta chuckled with her sung reply. "Oh, brother, you're something!
You put me in a spin!
You aren't comprehending
The position
That you're in!
It's hopeless, you're finished!
You haven't got a prayer!
'Cause I'm Miss Desta
And you ain't going nowhere!"

The video cut off into static once more.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:15 pm
Ansem flicked onto the television screen.
"The king and his men,
Stole the queen from her bed,
And bound her in her bones,
The seas beggared,
And bide their powers,
Were we will we'll rome,

Yo ho,
All hands,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die,

Yo ho,
All together,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:44 pm
As was so often becoming the trend, all of the tvs sudenly sprung to life, this time however displaying a different image...

Its was a man, of sorts, dressed in shimering robes, fit for a king, sitting at a desk. THey were fine, and comanded the respect of any who looked at them, avoiding colors or paterns that would have been consideed gawdy. He would have been the model of charisma,had it not been for one feature. The m an was most asuridly dead. His skin was dry, clinging to his bones, his eyes two dark black orbs, and his hair thin a whips like barely attached to his ancient head.

The man in question was the Lich King Leeshay, resident lord of undeath at the little necropolis.

"Attention good peoples of byako;

It has come to the realisation of many minds in this fair city, that something is rotten in its state. And it has finaly come time that something be done about this deplorable menace. SO, in that vein of best intrests, we set before you a clan conceived in the ideals that all people should be protected no matter their choice of carrerr, life, or even the conditions to which they were born, or even if they were born at all. DGL inc. would like to extend to you the sincerest intest for your and our well beings. It is time for an order conceived of the joint efforts of being of light and darkness, as well as those in between to bring forth a golden age for all.

We do expect there to be some troubles in others coming to see our vision as well. And, in the spirit of good will, we invite other clans to visit any of our fine establishments. We have three convenient locations for any and all interested to visit.

Our first establishment is located in one of the longest standing establishments in byako history. The little necropolis serves as home to the dark branch of our organization. Go there should you find yourself in need of powers considered evil by some, and just distrust-worthy by others. In its cemetery walls you will find the base to our two large undead task forces; one for violent dispute settlement, and the other for ran renewal and repair. It is, of course, headed by yours truly, the Lich King Leeshay.

The second stands in one of the tallest structures in byako. Yes, the gray branch operates out of the aptly named gray tower. Here you will find our groups central beuracracy. They will conduct hiring of new employees, the collection of taxes, and official matters such as establishing rules and regulations. Please do not hesitate to submit a request or idea to the staff there.. This branch is headed by the master darkling Kren.

Our last, and most reputable branch by far is located in the venerable and hollowed grounds of the holy halls. It is here you will find the most most righteous and pious people in all of byako. The grand assembly there will stand as a back drop for our public relations and inter clan meetings. Please do not hesitate to come and offer a prayer for the cities' well being. Under the guidance of master of the faith, Hikaru, all beliefs and ideals will be studied and worshiped there.

Its is at this time that I would like to reach forward to you, with the hand of peace, good will, and understanding. It is in the sincerest wishes of all of us at DGL inc. that you come and join or workforce for tomorrow. It takes all kind of beings, all walks of life, all forms imaginable to come to truly remake the world as we know it. Thank you for your time watching this, now I bid you...

Good day, and good luck."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas