Money?
  Yes
  No xD
View Results

Haku - My precious Person

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:32 am
Oo
Have you already recognized that?
Riku wears exactly the same cloak as the people from the Organization...
but he is no member...
*confused*
I don't know, for what he uses this cloak @.@
So... what do you say?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:49 am
I think he uses that cloak in order to affitrate (Spelling?) the Organization such as a spy enters his ememy's territory.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:36 am
did you mean infiltrate?
wonder where he got the cloak...i mean its not really a common shopping item at a store...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:04 am
BladedAngel
did you mean infiltrate?
wonder where he got the cloak...i mean its not really a common shopping item at a store...

Acctually you can get their cloaks from a store.
http://www.abbyshot.com/products/ps-enigma.php
See?  

Waffle Hero

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:07 am
O_O thats...AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:45 am
BladedAngel
did you mean infiltrate?

Yeah, that's what I mean. Why do you think I placed the word "spelling?" next to it?

As for where he got it, I don't know. However, we all know he must have got it from Castle Oblivion. I don't know where Riku got the cloak in the game, but I know where he got it in the manga. If you read the manga, you would see the Underground Organization's (Vexen, Zexion, and Lexaeus) chores chart and one of the Organization (I'm not sure whether it's Vexen or Lexaeus) has laundry as his chores. Maybe that's where Riku got it, from someone else's laundry. eek  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:24 pm
ah ok, I havent read the manga.
I mean no offese by correcting you, I thought that since you had the '?' after it you wouldn't mind if I put the correct spelling up. I'm just used to people wanting the right spelling whenever they write '(sp?)' or (spelling?)'
sorry if i annoyed you by correcting it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:23 am
Eh, that's okay (about the spelling.)

As for the manga, it's an okay. It's kinda follow the same plot as the CoM, but I've felt like that the manga artist have missed so many storyplot in the CoM.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:40 am
Well the game came before the manga and Square wanted the manga to be more comical so it would be more fun for the gamers to enjoy the goofiness.

I think he wore the coat to show how embraced the light and the dark for his path of twilight.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:47 pm
Well the cloak is actually a disguise for Riku. 3nodding  

Starfire_93

jayjaystillhere

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:26 pm
well riku's heart was invaded by xehanort's heartless. Then again xehanort's nobody is the leader of the organization. So like ansem the wise said "Riku choose that form so that he could use the power of darkness" So I guess that's how he looked the way he looked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:21 am

I have wondered too why Riku is wearing the cloak..

I don't care where is get it or anything else, just WHY he wears it!? o_O
I don't get it..

Zizima

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:00 am
Well, like some of us said, maybe Riku wears it as a disguise to infiltrate the Organization. However, I like NekoYasha09er's idea, to show how he imbrace the light and darkness together.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:21 pm
yes, her idea is good.
and it seems like the organization would notice him, cloak or not. Sure, they're evil, but theyre by no means fools...
and there's no way Mickey was wearing one of those coats to try to infiltrate the organization, they would notice a three foot high, big eared newcomer right away i think...both mickey and riku wore the same cloaks as the organization, so maybe it was for a similiar reason, but if mickey had the same reason as riku, it couldnt be secretly getting into the organization, because he'd be too obvious....i just realize that we hadnt counted mickey into the equation yet.  

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:17 am
BladedAngel
yes, her idea is good.
and it seems like the organization would notice him, cloak or not. Sure, they're evil, but theyre by no means fools...
and there's no way Mickey was wearing one of those coats to try to infiltrate the organization, they would notice a three foot high, big eared newcomer right away i think...both mickey and riku wore the same cloaks as the organization, so maybe it was for a similiar reason, but if mickey had the same reason as riku, it couldnt be secretly getting into the organization, because he'd be too obvious....i just realize that we hadnt counted mickey into the equation yet.

Indeed about the Mickey part.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces