Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Favorite Manga? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YaminoSadame

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:18 pm
Since we finnaly got the guild up, I felt it would be appropriate to ask what everyones favorite manga by Yuki-san is. Mine is Ludwig. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:24 pm
i loves me some angel sanctuary(kira is a droolable beast! : emotion_drool smile ...i do wonder where i could find her other comics since angel sanctuary's the only one i can find in english...any hints or clue?  

yorurei

YaminoSadame

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:31 pm
www.sakura-crisis.net has most of her works scanlated. ^^ Angel Sanctuary is the only one that's liscneced.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:25 am
i have to say ludwig as a favorite too. the way she's rewritten the fairytales is just brilliant!! and prince louie is such a twisted character.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Philomene

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:50 am
I have only read AS but I shall check up on that scanlation-thingie!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:39 am
Count Cain... it's the only one I actually own for one. But more importantly, it's the cast, especially Cain, Owl and Jezebel, and the ending of the series which makes it number one. The mystery stories are also thrilling and really unpredictable, so one more point for Cain. Oh, and also the pretty victorian-gothic-ish art

However... Boys Next Door and Neji are close seconds, and if I see them in Japanese when I go to Kinokuniya, I'm buying them. Whether I understand a word or not.  

Shura Yukihime

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:47 am
Shura Yukihime
Count Cain... it's the only one I actually own for one. But more importantly, it's the cast, especially Cain, Owl and Jezebel, and the ending of the series which makes it number one. The mystery stories are also thrilling and really unpredictable, so one more point for Cain. Oh, and also the pretty victorian-gothic-ish art

However... Boys Next Door and Neji are close seconds, and if I see them in Japanese when I go to Kinokuniya, I'm buying them. Whether I understand a word or not.

I agree. Count Cain: God Child is my favorite right now.
Angel Sanctuary is a close second.
I love all her short mangas and one-shots too. Out of those, I'd have to say...hmm...Boys Next Door as a whole is the strongest, though I really like her new work too.
Oooohhhh...November Betsuhana is out >_< I have to rush to get that...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:57 am
I love count cain! but I also love...
ah, I love so many! crying they're just... to good...  

Sonoshi
Crew

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:29 pm
Sonoshi
I love count cain! but I also love...
ah, I love so many! crying they're just... to good...

yes, it's hard to choose only one... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:27 pm
Blood Hound and Kane are my close seconds. Ludwig is just my fav for some reason. I"m not to fond of AS. It seems like one of her more watered down works to me. Gravel Kingdom was good too.  

YaminoSadame

Nataku_Racoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:18 pm
I Like Count cain (Thank you so much sanekazura for showing me what it was!! crying I WUV YOU!) And Angel Sanctuary! Kaori yuki Rocks!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:57 am
Nataku_Racoon
I Like Count cain (Thank you so much sanekazura for showing me what it was!! crying I WUV YOU!) And Angel Sanctuary! Kaori yuki Rocks!!! 3nodding

you're welcome!!^^ so glad you liked it too!! cain is one of my favorite Yuki characters.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:27 am
Unfortunately, i've only read Angel Sanctuary, so it's kind of an unfair lead XD

But since i've done scanlations for Angel Sanctuary my friend has done scanlations for Count Cain and i'm absolutely loving the scenario's =D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:24 am
My favorites are Angel Sanctuary, Boys Next Door and Gravel Kingdom. The last two are soooooooooo sad! crying  

RionaDaidouji

Synthetic Angel

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:41 am
Ludwig is great.. blaugh I just love the art.. blaugh  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff