Polls are good things to have.
  {:-}~
  OMG!!!
  *stares* You call that a stingray?
View Results

HistoryWak
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:02 am
Welcome to the long awaited KISS guild. I just bought it today. 2/17/07. There will soon be plenty of stickies, subforums, games, etc....

Come introduce yourself....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:12 am
HI, I'm anonomous, I'm well... history you know me already but I decided I'd brighten up the guild by posting.
for those of you who don't know me I'm 13 and I live in Ireland.  

anonomous angel
Crew

HistoryWak
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:21 am
anonomous angel
HI, I'm anonomous, I'm well... history you know me already but I decided I'd brighten up the guild by posting

you sure did that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:57 am
Why hello. Those here already may know me but this will be up for future purposes. My name is [censored]. You can call me Rannchan, Rann or whatever else as long as you don't just call me chan. I may not hang around here too often but I'll try to drop by. I'm a big Guitar Hero fan and a big anime geek. I'm 18 years old (very close to 19) and I'm not in school. I work at Papa Johns and so talking about pizza is a sore spot of mine. Any questions?  

Rannchan
Crew

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

When_Darkness_Rises
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:14 pm
My internet name is Sammy or you can just call me Darkness, whatever works. ^^ I love South Park, Naruto, FMA, Black Cat, and Heroes. mrgreen
....yeah ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:55 pm
Hi Everyone! My real name is Sandra, but everyone call's me Shandi. I've been a Kiss fan for almost 10 years now. I've seen them 5 times in concert. I recently saw Paul Stanley on his solo tour in November (which was awsome btw.) I own all the cd's, almost all the records on vynil, and a ton of merchandise including a Paul Stanley Mego doll. Well enough about me. I'm super excited about this guild. Kiss Army 4-eva! heart /Alwayz, Shandi  

KissFreakShandi
Vice Captain

Fashionable Conversationalist

Ortinbras
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:32 am
hey my online name is Ortinbras thoe its usaly shortened tor ortin or ort. im 20 (nearly 21 gonk scary thought) and i live in scotland. i like kiss and have done for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:05 pm
KissFreakShandi
Hi Everyone! My real name is Sandra, but everyone call's me Shandi. I've been a Kiss fan for almost 10 years now. I've seen them 5 times in concert. I recently saw Paul Stanley on his solo tour in November (which was awsome btw.) I own all the cd's, almost all the records on vynil, and a ton of merchandise including a Paul Stanley Mego doll. Well enough about me. I'm super excited about this guild. Kiss Army 4-eva! heart /Alwayz, Shandi

HOSNAP!!! dude, ken, you got some competition here!!!

yeah, im tux, also known as freg or hsr, i listen to pretty much anything that deals with rock, and some other stuff, just... no rap, country, or tejano. anyways, ive had a breif intro into kiss, and ive enjoyed what ive heard so far, and, once i get all of Kiss's albums, i hope to add to the intelligent, non-elitist conversation.  

stupidbfabout2bmyex
Crew

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100

BigThomasTyler
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:12 pm
Hi my name is Thomas. KISS rocks. I Live In California. Just south of San Francisco. I will be here at times so say Hi.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:45 am
Hello, hello!
I'm Kokogik and I'm a little rocking girl from Sweden. I'm 17 and I've been listening to KISS sience I was 13, so it's been for a while. 3nodding
I'm allready a member of the Wadda Wadda Poll guild, but I'll try to spend as much time here as there, because KISS are my gods over my gods, so I wont let them down 4laugh
Anyway, I think that's all for now, any questions, just quote me, or PM me cool

ROCK'N'ROLL FOREVER!!!!!

//Kokogik cool

kokogik

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Lum Cheng

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:43 pm
Hi, my name is Dana (but please call me Lum or Lum Cheng - I hate my name...), and I'm 19 years old. A few of the people in this guild will probably know me from the Word Games forum best, but I am a KISS fan (I'm nothing compared to some, but I'm ready and willing to learn if I must), in addition to being an anime/manga/videogaming otaku. And... well, I'm really no good at intros, so I'm gonna leave it at that. redface  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:03 pm
hmmm where to start........

well most of u know me and for the odd one or two u dont my real names Darren but my friends call me D or Daz, im Thynes boyfriend and Historys friend hell im everyones friend most of the time blaugh

Im 25 ye i know old so what xp i love anima and i mean LOVE im a big fan of bleach and naruto, as for music well not sure about kiss but then again im easy going so whatever makes the guild happy xp  

Kisho DarkHeart

Dark Princess Kaori

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:27 pm
I'm 19 years old (goin' on 20) and on the web I go by Dark Princess Kaori. Y'all can call me Dark Princess, Dark or just Kaori.

I like Kiss, along with a lot of other classic rock groups, and anime. My favorite animes are Bleach, DN Angel, Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note and Inuyasha. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:05 pm
The Name's Zeke... I'm just a Retro boy at the age of 19 who loves to rock out to many oldies, or who likes to bawl his eyes out to the sad songs of country. I hope we can get to know eachother. Ps: I may not be active, seeing as I hafto use my work's computer and everything, so feel free to PM me ^_^ I want to meet all of you... by the way, I own a guild for just hanging out, and I need more members to help get it back to life. Click to see it!! and please join crying  

Obsessed_Phantom

Main KISS Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces