Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
organization weapons Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twins_Axel+Reno

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:34 am
who has the best weapon. personally i think that Axel's chakram are the best!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:26 am
Hmm..... I would say Xaldin, Roxas, and maybe Marluxia's weapons are the best. I prefer to battle up close than far range attacks. However, I'm quite disappointing about Zexion's weapon. gonk crying gonk crying gonk

If you want to know what Zexion's weapon is, it's in my thread call "HOW DISAPPOINTING!!!" I don't wanna talk about what his weapon is, I'm still upset....
gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:32 am
Jisen Meizuki
Hmm..... I would say Xaldin, Roxas, and maybe Marluxia's weapons are the best. I prefer to battle up close than far range attacks. However, I'm quite disappointing about Zexion's weapon. gonk crying gonk crying gonk

If you want to know what Zexion's weapon is, it's in my thread call "HOW DISAPPOINTING!!!" I don't wanna talk about what his weapon is, I'm still upset....
gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk

You can't find out what it's really like until you fight him. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I n33d m4 d0ct0r....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:37 am
Alixraen
You can't find out what it's really like until you fight him. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I n33d m4 d0ct0r....

True.... emo eek Why do you need a doctor?  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:53 am
Jisen Meizuki
Alixraen

True.... emo eek Why do you need a doctor?

Ah, so you do speak l33t. Anyways, I'm going to freak out if I can't get the game. They can't show us the screens without releasing the game. That's plain torture.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:13 am
Alixraen
Ah, so you do speak l33t. Anyways, I'm going to freak out if I can't get the game. They can't show us the screens without releasing the game. That's plain torture.

Not really... I can read l33t but I don't speak l33t because I sometimes get confused with some fo the l33t words.... sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:06 am
Jisen Meizuki
Alixraen

Not really... I can read l33t but I don't speak l33t because I sometimes get confused with some fo the l33t words.... sweatdrop

H4h4! n0 n33d t0 ph33r! l33t m4n 1s h3r3!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:02 pm
leet man, eh?
I gotta say, my computer-uber friends use a really complicated version of leet-speek, and they dont call them-selves that...they just call themselves hackers. I should start telling them to address themselves as the leet men...  

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:56 pm
Alixraen

Okay, now I'm really worry and fear of you. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:03 am
i dunno i like all of them... except Zexion's weapon.....that was just plan sad....>_>;;

i like Roxas's keyblade! rofl
and Axel's thingy...
and Demyx's guitar.....

(list goes on).  

Dobutsu Nushi

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:43 pm
Axel's Chakram,
Marluxia's Scythe,
Larxene's Kunai,
Xaldin's Spears,
and of course Roxas' Keyblades, but since you get to use keyblades the whole game, I like the other's the best. Im caught between Axel's and Marluxia's as my true favorite.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:24 pm
Marluxia's Scythe  

kibascheza
Crew

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:36 pm
I like Marluxia's scythe  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:52 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Alixraen

Okay, now I'm really worry and fear of you. sweatdrop

Oh, don't w0rry. I'm just trying to b3 dramatic...  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Sorasnobodyroxas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:39 am
Roxas's 2 keyblades or demyx's weapon  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items