Die, Navi! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jerba
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:03 am
Just post all of your creative ways of killing Navi.

I think Link should catch Navi in a bottle, fill it up with water, and toss her into Lake Hylia. Heheh... that should get her to shut up... twisted

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:07 am
Hey Navi, can you lock on to Volvagia's head for a minute? *SMASH*

yeah... I really want Navi to die.

Jerba
Vice Captain

GeekyGirl15

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:07 am
navi burning in hell

burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:12 pm
but she would already be dead then.  

Jerba
Vice Captain

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:22 am
Link should shove Navi into a bottle, fill it with water, bury the bottle, then pour some water on the ground where he buried the bottle, then wait for the mud to dry, then build a house over it. If she doesn't shut up then, then he can always get some earplugs. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:37 pm
first link can stick an arrow throught each wing then take his sweet time and slowly every so slowly put her in a really tiny bottle and then puht er on desplay with wings sticking out of the bottle and finnay give her to gannon so he can destroy her!!!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  

-S a f e- D i s a s t e r

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:16 am
Jerba
Just post all of your creative ways of killing Navi.

I think Link should catch Navi in a bottle, fill it up with water, and toss her into Lake Hylia. Heheh... that should get her to shut up... twisted

xD I watched this (retarded) zelda video on YouTube, and that's what Link did! >< Except he didn't fill up the bottle with water, he just tossed it into the lake.

I, personally, would find it amusing if Link went DEEP into the shadow temple (leaving a Warp Point at the beginning), put Navi in a bottle, threw her into a bottomless pit and warped back before she found some way out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:11 pm
Hmm... I guess first I'd slowly tear her wings off. One by one. Then I'd grab her, dunk her under water, then lpull her up at the last minute, let her catch a breath, then do it again. Then I'd take a match and burn her a little bit, then cute her a little bit and squeeze a lemon on her then throw her in a spiders web. xP  

Winndy

Alien Friend

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:41 am
I'd just lock her in a room with Tatl from MM and watch them fight it out.

Tatl FTW! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:20 pm
I'd record her saying "Hey!" and "Listen!" then i'd throw a small bug in a bottle, lock onto it, and close the bottle while shes in there. From there I'd go in the middle of Dessert Colossus, set a rock on top of the bottle (discouraging any escape), set the tape so it would loop over and over again, place it next to the bottle, push play and quickly warp to the temple of time.

Why the temple of time? because it has realy thick (most likely soundproof) walls.  

myzq of 1000 blades

N3gat1ve Zer0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:29 am
hmm......link shoud abandon navi in the dungeons boss room and let her heath drain. then, catch he in a bottle and strap it to a bomb that would kill her slowly. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:20 pm
I think Link would stuff Navi in a bottle, go Into the Royal Tomb and give her to a ReDead. ^-^  

Derek StiIes -x--

Toki no Yuushi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.: Heroes get remembered...

User Image
...but legends never die. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:57 am
Winndy
Hmm... I guess first I'd slowly tear her wings off. One by one. Then I'd grab her, dunk her under water, then lpull her up at the last minute, let her catch a breath, then do it again. Then I'd take a match and burn her a little bit, then cute her a little bit and squeeze a lemon on her then throw her in a spiders web. xP

That sounds horrible. burning_eyes  

Mari Kyomo

Demonic Hunter

Jennysauruss

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:07 pm
Aaw...poor Navi... XD;;;

Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers