Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:11 pm
We are looking for new crew members and vice-captain. Are you up for one of the jobs? I need people who are active and are willing to help me keep this guild alive. If you want a position then just PM or post (post preferred) what position you would like and a reason why you should have that position

On a note for the crew and vice-captains that were demoted back to regular members, if you wish to return to your status as crew/captain then this form includes you as well

If anyone has any questions then just post them here and I will do my best to answer them

Vice-captain
The vice-captain can do everything Crew can do in addition to being able to edit the guild settings, edit the front page of the guild, promote users, transfer guild ownership, and join the Captain's Guild. Vice-captain can do everything the captain does.

Crew
Crew can delete posts, delete topics, post stickies, post announcements, edit posts, lock/unlock topics, invite users to the guild, accept join requests to the guild, and ban users from the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:18 am
Hello.
I would love to help out any way I can.
It would be a really good experience to help out the guild.
I would like to be part of the crew.
I could look after the guild so that I can make sure that everyone is following the rules of the Guild.
I would also like to accept any new guild invites.
Anyway, You could pm me if you are interested in my offer. (:  

XSasori-LoverX

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:57 pm
we need more members  
~A Riceball In A Fruits Basket~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers