Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]
My Zelda Art

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good?
Kind of
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Nice
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Bad
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Curse of The Black Pearl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:39 am
Here, I drew this Princess Zelda to practice computer coloring. It was my third try =3
What do you think of it?
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:54 am
No ears razz ....I'm not trying to get you down or anything (so please please don't take wrong way) but I think you may want to develop your skills a bit more before you hit a good level of talent ;D  

Kiba_Inu

Moon-Hunter Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:21 am
You seem to have a good grip on shading, but maybe you should blend them with a blur tool, just to make the colours go together softer, if you know what I mean.

What computer art programme do you use? If it's anything like Adobe Photoshop, or any of those really good programmes, try using layers. You colour each section in a different layer (eg, skin, hair, clothes, etc). The very bottom layer should be blank, and filled in as the background, and the very top layer as the lineart. Then everything else goes in between.

Layering is a great way to avoid painting over the lines or erasing them. (only works if you have the lineart as the very top layer, and if using Photoshop, having that layer set to 'multiply' mode)

This is a good try at learning to paint on computers, I think. Keep up the good work!  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:33 pm
Your shading is pretty good but the lineart could use some tweaking. Mainly it looks like some of her hair is missing... try adding more hair on the sides of her face to give it a more natural look.  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items