Submit

miharu_hime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:51 pm
been a long time since i posted D:

new pic: "Together. Always."
enjoy?
User Image

lineart of two of my random charries
mmm i kind of like the way it turned out but there are soo many mistakes >_< the guy just looks really off(the neck, his eyes don't fit in his face, his crotch and belt buckle is placed too sideways, the left leg is bent back weirdly 'cause he's walking....the girl's waist is too small i think....etc) urgg i don't have time to fix them now so i'll leave them be. despite all that, i still kinda like it x_X;; shrug
i might or might not color it. still busy with school and all.
if you want to color it, pm me, i'll send you a version without the watermark.

tools: sketch with hb pencil, lineart on opencanvas

mew~ ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:23 am
Wow, I like this one very much! It looks great. smile You definitely have skill. However, there are two things that bother me a bit. First is the girl's right arm and the boy's left arm. There seems to be something wrong with the girl's left arm, maybe it's a bit too long or the position is a bit unusual... I don't know exactly. But it seems that if she straightened her arm, the hand would almost reach her knee. So I would make it a bit shorter or a bit more turned inward from the elbow. And the the guy's arm from the girl's side... Where does it disappear? I think you'd probably see at least something of the sleeve between the girl's arm and her waist. smile

And the second thing is the girl's leg that is bent from the knee. It's somehow not as you would expect the leg to be when walking. Now the lower part of the leg seems to be going more to the side than to the back.

Anyway, otherwise I think the drawing is just great and that you have done very good job there! smile Keep it up!  

Shinrin Minto

The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff