Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?
Whatever happened to...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira the wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:30 am
I noticed for some while, Jigglypuff just seemed to have evaporated. Does anybody have the faintest idea as to what happened to it? I don't remember it getting captured, or running off. Just one day, it wasn't there any more. I'm thinking there was an explanation but it never came over here.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:39 am
Wow, I actually didn't notcie! XD But that's a good question. I think she was in the Johto legue right? Now they are back in Hoenn/Kanto, so maybe that's why?  

Washu_Takahashi

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kira the wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:48 am
Washu_Takahashi
Wow, I actually didn't notcie! XD But that's a good question. I think she was in the Johto legue right? Now they are back in Hoenn/Kanto, so maybe that's why?

Yes! I remember that there was this cute episode when Snubble returned and Jessie and James liked it better than Meowth, so Meowth ran away or something and ran into Jigglypuff. It also appeared in episodes after that... I wonder where it went?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:40 am
The last episode I remember Jigglypuff in was the one where some kid wants to get a picture of Articuno. Now why cant Team Rocket disappear like that?  

ShadowEnchantress

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:44 am
I know what happened.It happened in Hoenn.They came to a town and there was a contest of some sort.They ran into this girl who owns a whismur.They had to get through a maze.In the maze they ran into jigglypuff of course jigglypuff sang.When they were all out of the maze jigglypuff decided to go with the girl who owns the whismur cos whismur doesn't fall asllep when jigglypuff sings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:42 pm
sniff happy ending. remember the good old days were you had to wear earmuffs to avoid drawn on mustaches. sigh  

RobX2000

Profitable Conversationalist

7,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games