Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Does anyone feel like writing with me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NovaKing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:56 pm
I cant find anything to write about at the moment so i thought i might take a leaf out of blackhawk's book. I practically started writing on colaboratives so im going to try one of those again, the only problem is I dont have a setting, or a theme, or anything for that matter.

Just in case some of you didnt know; a colaborative is basically a multi author story, in which each attempts to reach the same ending. The styles vary from story to story, and even my definition of a collaborative is a bit hazy, so the rules are can be re- adjusted to your liking as we continue on.

The only guide lines are the ending and the setting. Both of them have to match up somewhat for there to be a story. Note that these are only guide lines and must be marked with clemency throughout the story.

So there you have it. I need a partner (or two) and I need to brainstorm (Im feeling a bit nostalgic at the moment so some one who doesn't mind sci fi or fantasy might be prefferable. Other genres would be fine too though, I dont mind so long as i have some one to write with.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:10 pm
I'm up for it, I would be busy writing on the book that I want to finish but probably won't so I don't have anything better to do.  

lidless_i

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:21 pm
Kirbs loves scififantasy.

heart

IF possible, sure I will!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:56 pm
KirbyVictorious
Kirbs loves scififantasy.

heart

IF possible, sure I will!

well thats one and a maybe. Do you have anything in mind? I dont have any ideas at the moment but im sure i can come up with something.  

NovaKing

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:22 pm
Sounds like fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:36 pm
Well.. this is not really a writing piece. And I kinda need to move it to the Writing discussion forum. Okay? Sorry bout that..

I will leave it here till you have read this.

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Storm_Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:24 pm
You know I will! But this time, I'm writing a girl! Once I find out more about the story, I'll draw a picture of her. I wish we'd finished our old colab though... I love sci-fi!! But as long as thiers magic I'm good. Can there be dragons? *makes big puppy eyes* Please?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:46 pm
I have an idea!

Or, a title.

The Word Thief

man, I can think of a background in like, five minutes...  

KirbyVictorious

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff