Reply Facial & Oral Piercings
My new piercing and jewelry. :]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edible Lingerie!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:15 pm
First, I'd like to point out that I have missed you all terribly. I've had no internet for two weeks and I am likely to NOT have internet for another month or even more, meaning I won't be able to come online as much, but I was able to sneak in my mum's computer today and I am making a post with my latest adquisitions. ;D

Here's my new piercing, which I got 8 days ago. >w<

User Image

And here's my new ear jewelry, which I got after my old barbels (the bottom one) went completely and right through my ear. D< But, these look prettier. xD

User Image

So, this is it for now, as I have to go and shite, but... I'll be back soon and perhaps I'll have my tattoo then, which I'll be getting soon. :]

Later, peeps and I am sorry about the page stretch. D<  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:17 pm
Um, that eyebrow piercing looks way too deep, especially with a cbr!  

astrosnik

apanda999

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:53 pm
YES it is! And you should always go with a curved barbell for healing purposes (cleaning, rejection and snagging). Hopefully you are happy with it though!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:42 am
Actually, that's what people said when I got my lip done. They told me to just a get a labret or a stud 'cause it was easier to clean and it would heal faster. I like loops better, so I got a loop anyway. And, I like eyebrow loops for me better, though what I wanna put in is a cicular barbel eventually, but chea. Cleaning it is easy and it's healing just fine and faster than all my other piercings, so it's fine for now. :]  

Edible Lingerie!

Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff