Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Old and New

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renton Noah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:54 pm
This one my oldest story, I did when I was still a freshman in high school. For the writing club, me and my fiance has just met then.

Oh ya about my signature is called Shuma-Gotah and it has a liking to users wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:55 pm
Sinister Excalibur

Damien felt the bite of the cold night air in the openness where he stud. Cigarette between lips, he watched the cold night turn to day. In a minute his cigarette was devour by the flames. Eagerly searching his pockets for a replacement. He was quick to notes the little crowd of onlookers. All standing around at the end of the long street.

“Excuse me, led me through. Special Police Department Officer of Sky City combing bay,” Damien quickly set a napkin between his cold lips. To prevent the stench from affection his investigation. A shiver ran down Damien’s back, not entirely due to the victim’s condition. He hunched low and worked his way in the body. Demanding caution and extreme perception, not to ruin evidence.

Victim’s body was already stiffened with rigor. Both of his eyes gone, and blood had pooled in his mouth. His right hand stretched out and clutched to a gun, but he’d died before he managed to use it. Damien studied the gun, half concealed by the victim’s fingers. His gritted his teeth as he set to finish his work.

“Inspector, have you discover anything?” An onlooker, who’s face seem desperately wanting knowledge, of the risen murders, shucked Damien.

Damien’s face burned hotly with shame, as he backed away, bumping into another onlooker and almost knocking the young blind woman into a wall. Damien ran through the city, passing great houses, fine restaurants full with other onlookers who darted there eyes on the mad detective.  

Renton Noah

NovaKing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:56 pm
Im sorry are you new? ( just wondering)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:56 pm
Tears welled in the corners of Damien’s eyes as he thought of those who’s lives had being lost as result of his incompetence. He was within reached of old shabby apartment that belong to him. There was work to do, and standing around would accomplish nothing. Lack of sleep begun to affected him. He gaze shifted uneasily to a bottle of narcotics.

“If I don’t catch that killer, he is going to kill me.” His glacier-blue eyes, searched the room for a cup. After funding one, he fill the entire object, with the silver liquid. Damien took a long drink, after been awake all night the effects were slight: a slow deliberation of speech, lost of equilibrium. “Where is that murder? I kill him!” he said.

Phone reign, shattering the silence of dawn. And making Damien go into a frenzy. He looked up in surprise, it had stop. He drink once more, as he swallowed he had fantasies of catching the murder. How many public speeches he would doe, becoming the chief of Sky City police department. How great would he be, even his father Maximum would feel accomplish by his son actions.

He stuck out his lips like old man. As Damien went on, imitating his father : “I am terrible wrong for the way I had treated you, all this years Damien. Such a fool for not recognizing your full potential, perhaps I was affray that you would surpass me? D’you think a statue of you would by enough son? No!-Better a museum dedicated to your great life.”

Irritated and sorrowful of his on actions, he ran to his bed, tripped over a old picture frame, containing a living hell of Damien life. Maximum was a tyrant in every way, when Damien had only been seven, Maximum displeased by his wife attitude, killer her after several beatings.
“Dead to me father” he muttered. His vision slowly faded away, his eyes flat and emotionless. The dying heartbeat, keep the unwelcome silent abbey.  

Renton Noah

Renton Noah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:57 pm
NovaKing
Im sorry are you new? ( just wondering)
no I being here sense long time. Just don't post very often  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:39 pm
Hullo.

Your sig-thing is looking at me eek

OKay, punctuation's hoprrible but aside from that it's great! If I read real fast I can't tell.

FINISHITRIGHTNOW domokun

...please?

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  

KirbyVictorious

Renton Noah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:45 pm
“Dead to me father” he muttered. His vision slowly faded away, his eyes flat and emotionless. The dying heartbeat, keep the unwelcome silent abbey.

“We are gather here, for the unfortunate lost of such a young life. A life full of energy, of hope and future lost. Let us pray.” Preacher set his head, allowing for a moment of silence. Clouds of the past few days had gather, and the sun on hiding. Wrinkle old man moved forward, facing the casket containing the young man’s body. “You fool. Good for nothing.”

“Mr. Maximum, I was a friend of Damien. He would like for you to have this,” Young man, passed a seal envelop to Maximum.

“And what is this suppose to be?” he said with inaugurated voice.

“Is the identity of the criminal, Sir.” He bit his lips

“Give me that Renaldo! Is mine to know,” Maximum begun to open it, wasting not a single second. He read the message carefully over and over.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:45 pm
I loved you father, if you are reading this.
You can guess, I’m dead.
In my risen years I being scare of death,
The actions I have committed nearly drove me to the edge
Of insanity and agony.
I can’t even look at myself in the mirror,
With out regurgitating.
This may not be of much, but his identity is
Roger Maicovh.

Renton Noah

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff