Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
I vs. II Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which camera did you like better?
  Fatal Frame I version
  Fatal Frame II version
View Results

OhMittens

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:14 pm
Did anyone else hate the camera differences in II vs. I? I went from I, with the nice triangle button allowing you to do a 180 and the film that didn't take any time to reload, to II where you couldn't turn a 180 and the lower film in the beginning (and Type Zero, which is SUPPOSED to be the best) taking FOREVER to load, which you DON'T want in the middle of a fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:13 pm
I didn't really mind the camera differences. I guess some of the controls in FFI were rather convient. I actually kind of liked that the film in FFII took awhile to load, it made it more exciting, lol.  

Cantankerous

Mio_Chou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:33 am
I like the Camera off FF2 =D
it's better I say^^
I can better fight in FF2 XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:19 pm
crying I just miss the 180 button...that would have been SO helpful in II...  

OhMittens

Ciryature

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:26 pm
crying I miss the 180* turn we could do in FF1... Aw man... That would've saved me so much when you fight the geologist and his fiance (can't remember their names, surprise surprise) together. Dude, that fight sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:24 pm
Ciryature
crying I miss the 180* turn we could do in FF1... Aw man... That would've saved me so much when you fight the geologist and his fiance (can't remember their names, surprise surprise) together. Dude, that fight sucks.

The guy's name was Masumi, because that's what the girl kept calling out all the time, but I can't remember her name...Miyako I think...  

OhMittens

AbatoireJuggernaut

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:49 am
I like 2's better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:00 pm
I dunno it didnt bother me much I like the games thats why you use gameshark lol  

Anthy19

Hive382

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:32 am
I like II better because it had blast....

And blast is.... quite useful when....faced with horrible...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:10 pm
OhMittens
Ciryature

The guy's name was Masumi, because that's what the girl kept calling out all the time, but I can't remember her name...Miyako I think...

Miyako Sudo and Masumi Makimura ^.^ Wow I play this too much...  

Hakumuoh

Saikyou Saiaku HiME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:29 pm
I played Fatal Frame II first so I mastered the camera long before I even got to the first game's. Therefore the 2nd games camera is far superior.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:16 pm
Game play is the same, but the camera is different, anyone else see that?  

Gabby_lover19

3,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ThisMayBeMissMari

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:56 pm
Personally, I'm kind of retarded when it comes to hand eye coordination, so the first game gave me the opportunity to press a button and flip around. I miss that in the second game. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:45 pm
the no turn around reload in II sucked, and it always took too long, before I could reload, I was always in trouble!!  

Gabby_lover19

3,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

DemonicRose

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:48 am
I played the second game first so I didn't have that 180 turn thing that you speak of. In fact until I read this thread I didn't even know that exsisted. What I'm getting at is it can't be that important if I beat both games without knowing it was there.  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff