Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What if...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:09 pm
Okay, I got this idea from another guild. Basically we suggest questions that would alter the Resident Evil universe as we know it.

Okay, I'll start...

Q: What if Wesker hadn't betrayed the STARS?

Yeah, I know, I'm starting off strong.

Anyway, you answer the above question and then make a question of your own.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:12 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Okay, I got this idea from another guild. Basically we suggest questions that would alter the Resident Evil universe as we know it.

Okay, I'll start...

Q: What if Wesker hadn't betrayed the STARS?

Yeah, I know, I'm starting off strong.

Anyway, you answer the above question and then make a question of your own.

Answer: Ah, it gets the gears turning in one's brain. Wesker not betraying STARS? Well, you said nothing of him being "good" so I would suggest, upon reading Umbrella's Archives book, that things would've been a bit more calm. Initially, it was Wesker's job to prevent STARS from becoming involved with the mansion and any related incidents. However, this was unavoidable. But under the circumstance that it was avoidable? I predict:
- Wesker would've possibly done more damage over time than initially.
- Most, if not all of the STARS members might live and corrolated some sort of counter-attack force, at least giving Raccoon City more of a bite back to the contagious threat. Whether Wesker would aid, is uncertain, but I'm banking on the fact he'd disappear.
- One has to question the incident with the destruction of the Mansion. If Wesker didn't do it himself, would someone else have? And if not, how much time would it take to have the creatures from the Mansion reach Raccoon City? Would some sort of offensive been sent out to deal with the problem accordingly?

Overall, I think there'd be less panic and chaos initially, but overall, things could turn sour, that is, if Wesker still followed through with his original plans of going against Umbrella. A fun possibility to ponder.

Question: If the UBCS Teams had been briefed and informed of the dangers they were to face when going into Raccoon City, and given the proper "stronger" vaccine's, like Nicholai was administered, how successful would they have been? Would the same inevitable fate be met, or would they have a fighting chance?  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:57 pm
A: They'd get slaughtered. If they were briefed of the real danger, most of them would back out and get shot. The rest, being thinner in numbers, wouldn't stand a chance.

Q: What if Wesker chose Chris to betray Jill and Barry in the Mansion?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:45 am
Biohazard EXTREME
A: They'd get slaughtered. If they were briefed of the real danger, most of them would back out and get shot. The rest, being thinner in numbers, wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment: Oh? So what makes you think they'd just back out? Maybe Umbrella would assure the team that things aren't that bad, but to be on their toes. Saying that Umbrella actually cared about their casualties of the UBCS. I think the teams would actually stand a chance if given the proper precaution, equipment, and vaccines, but hey, that may just be me and my love for those silly vagrants.

Biohazard EXTREME
Q: What if Wesker chose Chris to betray Jill and Barry in the Mansion?

Answer: Okay. Let's say Wesker had something as leverage. My guess would be two things. Threatening to shoot Barry and Jill, or, more likely, threatening Chris with harm that could be done to Claire. Does that mean Rebecca would find an ally with Barry, and Barry would pretty much be in Chris' position all along? If so, things would've been alot more... Messy. That .357 can wreak havoc, and it'd be really cool. But at the same time, I have to think that Chris might actually not go for it, and resist Wesker. Whether he'd be successful or not, one must view this from an objective standpoint. It's Claire's death, or the death of Barry's family. I have the feeling that Chris might just try and overthrow Wesker, and Wesker chose Barry because he was "weak."

That being said, Wesker would've met alot more resistance, and depending on how hard Chris resisted, things would've been very... Chaotic, to say the least.

Question: What if all of Alpha and Bravo team actually made it to the Mansion. Such as, "What if Alpha team came into the Main Hall of the Spencer Mansion, to find every member of Bravo Team: Enrico, Rebecca, Richard, Kenneth, Kevin, Kenneth, Edward, Forest there, waiting? Say that Brad didn't take off without Alpha team and ran up with the Alpha crew. (However unlikely.) What kind of changes would be in the story, or what sort of chances would they have?  

Tyr525

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:56 am
Awnser: They would be armed to the teeth with enough weapons and man power to clean and gut the mansion from one end to the other in about 20 mins. Then they move onto the residance, rinse and repet.

Question:What if the survivors from Outbreak met up with Jill or the RE2 crew when they arrived at the police station.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:35 pm
Answer: As Bernie Mac once said.. "It's gonna be an a**-whoopin' fiesta tonight, America!" 'Nuff said. xd

Question: What would Leon say to the President about his adventures in RE4 (And Ashley, for that matter)?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:20 pm
Rock_DS
Awnser: They would be armed to the teeth with enough weapons and man power to clean and gut the mansion from one end to the other in about 20 mins. Then they move onto the residance, rinse and repet.

Question:What if the survivors from Outbreak met up with Jill or the RE2 crew when they arrived at the police station.

Answer: I imagine it'd be simply this. If Leon and Claire had met up with the survivors before the van left, then Leon and Claire would've simply escaped with the others, granted that they don't get munched on in the attack on the station. Otherwise, I guess the Outbreak Characters would just sort of do their own thing, or follow through the police station.

Question:What if Jill actually did save some citizens of Raccoon City during the outbreak in RE3? Would it've been worth her effort? Do you think this might've altered the story in any way? (Yes, I'm aware things happen in the novel because of this, but I'm asking from an official Capcom game standpoint.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:28 pm
A: Well, let's say if she managed to save Dario, chances are, he might have gotten eaten somewhere along the way. That or killed by Nemesis for standing in his way. I mean, there's a chance he would survive, especially if he had a weapon, but it's still slim. Jill and Carlos were trained professionals. As for anyone else, maybe that screaming girl in the alley, I think it would have made things easier for Jill resource wise, she'd spend less time looking for things, but it would make things more difficult survival wise. So would that even out her chances? I dunno.

Q: What if Jill was an employee of Umbrella?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
A: Well, let's say if she managed to save Dario, chances are, he might have gotten eaten somewhere along the way. That or killed by Nemesis for standing in his way. I mean, there's a chance he would survive, especially if he had a weapon, but it's still slim. Jill and Carlos were trained professionals. As for anyone else, maybe that screaming girl in the alley, I think it would have made things easier for Jill resource wise, she'd spend less time looking for things, but it would make things more difficult survival wise. So would that even out her chances? I dunno.

Q: What if Jill was an employee of Umbrella?

Answer: I think, if you mean work for Umbrella like Wesker did? Genius. She would've been very able-bodied to do such a task. It almost makes me wish they would've asked her, especially after the incident at the Mansion, surviving it all. I think that would've given Umbrella a HUGE boost of leverage if she actually decided to side with them. So imagine Jill doing all of Wesker's and Nicholai's work in RE1 and RE3... Snuffing Enrico, possibly Chris, Barry, and Rebecca. Taking out Tyrell, and Murphy and countless other UBCS members. Wow. I kind of take pleasure in thinking about those possibilities. Jill being ruthlessly cutthroat? Awesome.

Question:What if the T-Virus WAS airborne? How much more catastrophic do you think it'd be, compared to staying substance-to-substance transferance?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:09 pm
A:I think the Raccoon City incident would have happened much, much faster. Therefore, all the surviving STARS members would have died and Claire would not have made the attempt at entering Raccoon City to try and find Chris. That being said, I think Umbrella would have launched a nuke much sooner, and possibly contain the virus.

Being airborne, I'm sure T-Virus would spawn many, many more incidents, infecting many more places... Thus, either the virus takes over the planet, turning the majority of us into mindless zombies, or half the planet would be nuked.

Q: What if it was Richard who survived the Mansion incident, and Chris ended up dying?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:17 pm
Answer: Either way, there'd be a short, spiky haired STARS member running around, toting a combat shotgun. LOL.

Things would be ALOT different, considering Richard seems very... Well, I don't want to say cowardly, because that's reserved for Vickers, but like... He doesn't seem up to par to dealing with the Mansion, like Chris is. Jill, Barry and Rebecca would lose alot of morale, seeing how Richard might just be complaining or worrying the whole time, while Chris is stern, and knows what has to be done. But Richard can't be that bad, I mean, they gave him the Assault Shotgun. He HAS to be good with it... Then again, Joseph Front on the other hand... Yeesh.

Question:What if Barry actually stayed behind with Jill to help her? Similar appearances from him, like in RE3? I mean, I know he shows up at the end to save her in the helicopter (One of the scenarios) but like, what if he was her "sidekick" just like in the mansion in RE1?

((This is turning into a discussion between the two of us. xD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:32 pm
Well, if other people don't want to post, that's fine, I'm having fun.

A: If Barry and Jill stayed working side by side, then they'd get so much more accomplished. If he stayed in Raccoon City during the Outbreak, he and Jill would kick some major a**. Neither of them has to worry about loyalties then, because Barry already made the betrayal mistake once, so this time around, there would be no betrayal. However, I don't know how they'd stand against Nemesis. Like when Jill got infected, I understand if Barry was knocked out or not around, but otherwise, I would imagine Barry would do something heroic and potentially suicidal. Would he come out alive? Possibly, but I can see a lot more survival Drama with Barry around.

Q: (This is gonna be a relevant one) What if Resident Evil 1.5 was completed and released as Resident Evil 2, and Resident Evil 2 as we know it didn't exist?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:54 pm
Answer: Well, I've watched countless hours of footage, over and over, and I have to say. It looks like quite the different game. One could say, "Oh, that's the Police Break Room" or, "There's Birkin!" But upon reading, they're very different. Like, Kendo would still be around to stick with Sherry as her protector. Marvin Branaugh would still be with Leon and help him out throughout the story. Claire wouldn't exist. (Yet?) We'd see the T-Virus infected Gorillas. (Yes, Gorillas.) And no Ada, virtually. She doesn't really appear in 1.5 much, sort of like very rarely. So then, some times would be the same, Leon, Raccoon City PD sort of and etc, but overall, Elza could very well be a romantic interest with Leon, or who knows? Maybe Sherry dies? (If only! biggrin )

Question: What if Barry was a playable character in any of the games? RE1? RE2? RE3? (I hope he will be in Umbrella Chronicles! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:00 pm
A: You would be blowing zombies away with a magnum like never before.

Q: What if Barry Never existed?

(I am the single sentence KING!)  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items