Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
I've seen stupid things, but these.... They're Unexplicable Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death God Hitsugaya

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:22 pm
Here are some stupid quotes for FSTDT.com Completely retarded, nut funny.

"Athiests as a Majority

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go ******** a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men ******** eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END

Scary, isn't it?"

"There are a lot of things I have concluded to be wrong, without studying them in-depth. Evolution is one of them. The fact that I don't know that much about it does not bother me in the least."

"I don't care about logic or science, the Bible says the moon and sun move.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:24 pm
Son of a b***h, they make it sound like were the Athiest verison of the KKK.  

The Candy Store Massacre

MeiGoddess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:23 pm
The Martyr Of Intellect
Son of a b***h, they make it sound like were the Athiest verison of the KKK.

thats exactly what i thought!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:26 pm
eek Wow... Just... Wow. That was scary.  

PickleBoy

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:59 pm
blaugh

*Wipes tears away.*

Jesus, are they stupid. I can't even be mad, cause it's so rediculous. It's not even an intelligent attack. There's no argument, no logic, no past examples or evidance, just blind hate and fear. Sort of like when a kid demonizes the basement, or a drak hole. (Did I spell hole right? I think that's right, but it looks weird. Ya know how you never know if you're spelling something right until you write it down? sweatdrop ) I digress. Anywho, yeah, those poeple suck. I can't help but laugh at them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:30 am
Maybe I have too much faith in the human race, but I have to think that this is more just a joke to piss atheists off and that whoever wrote this doesn't actually believe in what he or she is saying here.  

CleverScreenname

Niveous

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:09 am
That's as stupid as you can get.

I do that for fun sometimes.
Example:

I'll be talking to a friend and say something like

"So...drinking soda huh? You know who liked to drink soda? ...Hitler..."

You can make anyone looks bad if you try hard enough to paint the grey areas black n white. But even then...its obvious to even people as dense as me...its just a joke.

I hope they meant it as one....its just pathetic if they were actually serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:21 am
Dathu
blaugh

*Wipes tears away.*

Jesus, are they stupid. I can't even be mad, cause it's so rediculous. It's not even an intelligent attack. There's no argument, no logic, no past examples or evidance, just blind hate and fear. Sort of like when a kid demonizes the basement, or a drak hole. (Did I spell hole right? I think that's right, but it looks weird. Ya know how you never know if you're spelling something right until you write it down? sweatdrop ) I digress. Anywho, yeah, those poeple suck. I can't help but laugh at them.

Uhhh dude... check that book they call the bible again. which we all know shows that
Quote:
There's no argument, no logic, no past examples or evidance, just blind hate and fear. Sort of like when a kid demonizes the basement, or a drak hole.

So i take it that some christian kid/illiterate adult WILL get scared of this situation. The hypocritical thing? They might go to the extreme depicted above, so long as they can get rid of us. They have done it to other people before, so it's only a matter of time, me thinks. But then again... i AM hypocritical so whatever.  

AnonymouZ

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:52 pm
;laughs after reading that;

Okay...why do these people go to such an extreme as to make Atheists look like bad, evil, or immoral people? I mean....it's pretty pathetic.

I think they are trying a little too hard and it kind of shows.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:37 am
I hate and love FSTDT...it is just so stupidly annoying and yet funny as hell.  

Shaded Spriter

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:59 pm
The irony is chilling.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:24 pm
Wow... that was incredibly stupid. All I have to say is that those people are total dumbasses.  

sora987

Ruminating Skeptic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:48 pm
rofl The religious idiots strike again! They're always good for a laugh xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:56 pm
I nearly cried I was laughing so hard! I really needed that.
(by the way, I'm really not that tolerant of other religions. I guess there's something wrong with me... sweatdrop )

Dark_lord_15

Redem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:04 pm
You can respect someone's right to have a religion, without respecting their particular irrational beliefs.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff