Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
WELCOME TO CLOUD HIDDEN IN TWILIGHT Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Drunk Tony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:37 pm
Hello thank you for joining now let the role playing commese!

*DT sits and waits patiently*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:22 pm
Sam walks down a street with her long blue hair flowing behind her. She gazed up at the moon listlessly. She had lived here in peace for three years but now something inside her seemed to be waking. She didn't know what but there was an air of unease around her. She remembered the day she found the golden Dragon Kanji on her back, she had freaked out. She still wasn't fully sure of what it meant but she was almost certian that it was the sign that a demon lurked inside her.  

new_ninja

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:03 pm
hi i want join cloud village biggrin if that is ok ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:16 pm
ricardo.demon
hi i want join cloud village biggrin if that is ok ^^

sure! so long as you haven't joined any other villages ^^ because once you join a village you have to stay in it.  

new_ninja

malieki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:15 pm
*walks thru the village streets* wow i wonder if these people will accept me into there academy and not reject me by the sight of my clothes *stops and looks at a puddle* *thinks to himself maybe i can just see her one more time* *does a handsign then his mother appears in a water form* in a low voice he says "ma ma mother is that you?" *he starts to cry* then he screams "mother!!!!!!!!! why couldnt i had of saved you that night!!!!!!!!................ in a low voice then gradually gets louder "i was too weak but since your death i will avenge you and i will train and become the greatest ninja this village has seen!!!!"..................... *he trys to hug his mother but the water falls back down* *tears flowing down his face* "mother im sorry............ im so sorry" * then he struggles to get up then walks into an ally and falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:23 pm
yup  

Drunk Tony

malieki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:27 pm
Drunk Tony
yup

what do you meen yup? wait were you listening to me last night?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:30 pm
malieki
Drunk Tony
yup

what do you meen yup? wait were you listening to me last night?
im sorry i guess thats not the point but you do accept me? but look at my clothes  

malieki

new_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:18 pm
malieki
*walks thru the village streets* wow i wonder if these people will accept me into there academy and not reject me by the sight of my clothes *stops and looks at a puddle* *thinks to himself maybe i can just see her one more time* *does a handsign then his mother appears in a water form* in a low voice he says "ma ma mother is that you?" *he starts to cry* then he screams "mother!!!!!!!!! why couldnt i had of saved you that night!!!!!!!!................ in a low voice then gradually gets louder "i was too weak but since your death i will avenge you and i will train and become the greatest ninja this village has seen!!!!"..................... *he trys to hug his mother but the water falls back down* *tears flowing down his face* "mother im sorry............ im so sorry" * then he struggles to get up then walks into an ally and falls asleep*

Sam was walking through the streets when she heard someone cry 'Mother!!!' "What the?" Sam said as she hurried towards where the sound came from. She didn't see anyone so she kept walking, she glanced around when something lying in an alley caught her eye. 'I wonder what that is?' She thought. She walked over tothe still figure, "Its a boy!" Sam exclaimed. "But why is he sleeping out here, and in an alley?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:09 pm
new_ninja
malieki

Sam was walking through the streets when she heard someone cry 'Mother!!!' "What the?" Sam said as she hurried towards where the sound came from. She didn't see anyone so she kept walking, she glanced around when something lying in an alley caught her eye. 'I wonder what that is?' She thought. She walked over tothe still figure, "Its a boy!" Sam exclaimed. "But why is he sleeping out here, and in an alley?"

wakes up oh hello *trys to put a smile on his face but cant so he just sits there studying his new visitor*  

malieki

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:34 am
(in wolf form) *looks around to see if there's people around*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:56 am
I~kira~kira~I

not many people around huh? *walks around looking at the somewat empty village* ..............  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:15 pm
I~kira~kira~I
I~kira~kira~I

not many people around huh? *walks around looking at the somewat empty village* ..............

o well just wait in the acadmay for now *leaves and goes back to the acadamy*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:39 pm
Cairo was having a normal day, with no missions. Still, he always carried his swords. He saw a womens day spa and thought about doing some peeking, but didn't want to go through the drama. "No matter how good of a shinobi I am, I always get caught" he said with a chuckle.  

Hyuuga Cairo

new_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:30 am
malieki
new_ninja
malieki

wakes up oh hello *trys to put a smile on his face but cant so he just sits there studying his new visitor*

"Hi my name's Sam, what are you doing in the alley?"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces