Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
what's your favorite mall? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mini_angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:57 pm
i'll have to say that i love square one and pacific mall. pacific mall is a chinese mall, they the cutest things there and it's full of asian.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:02 pm
Hm..
Mall of America is pretty huge here but I don't go there very often. Its more of a tourist attraction really. I preffer the mall close to me, Rosedale. Not three levels like MOA but two levels and filled with the some of the same shops MOA has.
But mapplewood mall is pretty good.

There aren't any asian malls in my state except for this one asian shop dominated street in frogtown.

But Viet hoa is a nice place to shop in Texas.

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:22 am
Yesh, I agree Pacific Mall is great, but each time I go I come back broke T-T.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:47 am
Well, I live in Quebec and as I know, there is no Chinese mall here. But in Toronto, Pacific mall is the best!  

sasa_powa_4eva

mini_angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:30 am
t0shi0
Yesh, I agree Pacific Mall is great, but each time I go I come back broke T-T.

i know, that's why i'm force to only bring a limited amount of money now whenever i go there. i love to go there in chinese new years, they wuold always have these lucky bags tha tu buy for 10$ and get all these stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:33 am
sasa_powa_4eva
Well, I live in Quebec and as I know, there is no Chinese mall here. But in Toronto, Pacific mall is the best!

i know. montreal has a very small chinatown. i used to live in montreal and i used to be in love with the chinatown, until i visited the chinatown in toronto.  

mini_angel

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:35 am
Okay, I really need to visit the Pacfic mall. Hearing about it makes me want to be in Canada more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:37 am
lol, yes come, it's soo much fun. right now they have like a mega sell on the movies that they copie from the real ones. once when the police came and they took like thousands of dvd. it was worth like thousands of dollar. so now they are like have huge sells for those who still have them.  

mini_angel

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:40 am
xd Sweet! I'll try to go next summer or when I get enought money.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:02 pm
I agree with everyone here that Pmall (Pacific Mall) is pretty sweet. But I also kinda favor the Eaton Centre downtown. Hmmm... now that I think about it... I like both and I can't decide. It's like Sophie's choice! gonk  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

lilazn101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:50 am
my favorite mall is westfield plaza or florin mall for its arcade both of these malls r kinda gheotto and r in sac  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:20 pm
My favourite british mall is the Oracle. It's probably no way near as large or fancy as the american ones, but it has pretty much every shop that I need to visit when I go shopping ~ unless I'm trying to find the cheapest deals that is ^_^  

Tokioka

mini_angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:38 am
tamcharles
I agree with everyone here that Pmall (Pacific Mall) is pretty sweet. But I also kinda favor the Eaton Centre downtown. Hmmm... now that I think about it... I like both and I can't decide. It's like Sophie's choice! gonk

i haven't been to eaton center in the longest time. wonder how it is.... oh but yorkdale got bigger! they got old navy, H&M and a whole bunch of new store.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:58 am
The west Edmonton mall!~  

+[Strawberry Condom]+

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:49 pm
Pacific Mall! blaugh  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers