Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who's hotter?
  sora
  or roxas
View Results

haras_katie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:27 pm
how do you become a top member in the orginzation? i think it would be really kewl to become on of the 13. somebody give me an answer.. my brain is about to explode!! xp gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:34 am
You mean becoming the top Org. in this guild? Well, if that's your answer, then you have to be active and post alot to become the Organization. But that one just make you an Nobody, not the Org.. If you want to become one, you have to PM Ashelux to become one (Vexen is still available, I think?) But that will be impossible since most of the Org. are taken until the captain kicks out the person which we don't know how long it will be.

But if you're not talking about this guild, then I have no clue. I guess you have to be a Nobody just like Roxas in order to become an Org.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

haras_katie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:31 pm
i was just wondering about how to become one of the top org. here on gaia. i think it would be rally cool to be one of them. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:10 pm
haras_katie
i was just wondering about how to become one of the top org. here on gaia. i think it would be rally cool to be one of them. twisted

Well, I'm not sure how you've become the top Org 13 in GAIA. But I know how you will become the top Org 13 in this guild. It's already in my first post. Just be active, post alot, and also pm Ashelux about wanting to become the top Org.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

haras_katie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:35 pm
something bad happend. i was surfing around and i clicked on a new screen. i looked at everything to make sure i still had everything and all my gold was gone... i had almost 10000 gold... crying stupid glitches.. is there anyway that the gaians can help me out... i don't like the fact that i lost all my gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:48 pm
simple >_> be a MOD or have a top score of every other member in here lol.....although thats a lot of points to get....  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:27 am
haras_katie
something bad happend. i was surfing around and i clicked on a new screen. i looked at everything to make sure i still had everything and all my gold was gone... i had almost 10000 gold... crying stupid glitches.. is there anyway that the gaians can help me out... i don't like the fact that i lost all my gold.

Well, you could report the admins that there's a glitch. Maybe that glitch will be gone, but just in case it doesn't, report it. And I don't think that somebody hack into your account because only your gold was gone and not your valauble items.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:34 pm
Jisen Meizuki
haras_katie

Well, you could report the admins that there's a glitch. Maybe that glitch will be gone, but just in case it doesn't, report it. And I don't think that somebody hack into your account because only your gold was gone and not your valauble items.

as far as i know.. i still have all my items. my hair and wolf stuff are the only things that i hold valuable but... i don't think anybody would take those? it's ok though.. i'll just start over collecting money.  

haras_katie

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:15 am
get a score higher than a member on the list.

score is based on your post count, times 2 and you doatins to the guild or guild mule divided by 4

for example if yo donated 4000g and posted 250 time then you score would be 1000 (for the donation) plus 500 (for the posts) and give a total of 1500

alsothe score owuld have to be higher than a NON MOD member of the thirteen.

i am Xemnas of the 13 my score is over 9000 which is second, only to the_black_mage_rikku who's score is over 24000  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:19 pm
ok..so that will never happen. thx for the info. i guses this tred is done unless there are any questions that someone might have about the game or when it is supposed to be coming out.  

haras_katie

Undertaker_fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:44 am
xd how do you??  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out