Submit

Which is the better game?
  Ocarina of Time
  A Link to the Past
View Results

Jerba
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:23 pm
Well, it's either the classic tale of Link, Zelda, Ganon, and the Master Sword... or the classic tale of Link, Zelda Ganon, and the Master Sword...

Well, A Link to the Past went off the charts as "best game ever" for it's time, including exceedingly detailed and accurate graphics considering when it came out. As one of the best, most elaborated, mind-challenging, and classic adventures, even including its own second dimension, the dark world, it is still one of the most popular Zelda games and a good model for Twilight Princess.

What about Ocarina of Time? As the first Legend of Zelda game with 3-D graphics, sound, and incredible Bosses, this game was a revolution. It was the fastest selling video game in history (within a certain time frame, I'm not sure if it still holds the record). This game included a partner, Navi the fairy, an instrument system in which you could play several, and even your own songs, and the plot twist of time-traveling.

Note: Ocarina of Time is NOT a remake of A Link to the Past, and there is a timeline where both tie in in different places.

So which game do you choose?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:19 pm
First post i go with Ocarina of Time cuz its on the N64  

Minty0321

shadow link889

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:40 pm
Ocarina of Time because 3d's always better to me  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:58 pm
Orcarina of Time just because it's awesome.

(Besides, a link to the past is 2d >.<)  

Oreo_Senpai

Lord Zeffy

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:18 pm
OoT, only cause I havn't played the other yet. I'll see if Wii has it for downloading...  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:56 pm
A Link To The Past!!!!!!!!!!! domokun domokun domokun  

Lyvren

Mello-senpai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:54 pm
Ocarina of Time all the way because the graphics are so much better than those in Link to the past. Plus, the villains are also so much better (I do love Link to the past though >.>)  
Versus, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games