Haine (The Gentlemen Alliance)
35%
 35%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 34

Mitsukiyume

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:58 am
lol... take your pick.. if she's not here, then post! lol i luv them all  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:04 am
I like Maron the best. I think she's strong and sweet. I can relate to her more than the other heroines, as well.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:04 am
HAINE!! and MARON!!! they are my ultra fav. i like mitsuki, but...i donno...she felt to me, like a cheater...first she was all: OMG! i cant get over eichi-kuN!! boo-hoo-hoo! and then, WHAM! I love you takuto~

lol yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:21 pm
solarfacade
I like Maron the best. I think she's strong and sweet. I can relate to her more than the other heroines, as well.

I agree. KKJ was my first Arina manga, and she was one of my favorite characters then. Now she's my favorite Tanemura heroine. 3nodding

I think Kyoko or Ion would be second (yeah... everyone seems to forget poor Ion-chan sweatdrop ). They're both fun, energetic characters to read. I like 'em both. ^^; But Maron's still my favorite.

Edit: Okay, I'm changing my order... sort of. Maron's still my favorite, but I think I'm gonna put Haine up there with her... I dunno, lately I've been able to relate a lot to Haine (don't worry, I've never been in a gang or anything xd ), and it's made me appreciate her more as a character, I think. I still like Kyoko and Ion, but Maron and Haine are my top two for now. ^^;  

DemonHunterNaomi

Caprika

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:55 pm
Haine cause shes not always dependent on others and is just different from everyone thats cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:13 pm
Maron because I can relate to her a lot--especially with that fear for lonliness. Plus, even with her weaknesses, she still overcame them. 3nodding

Mitsuki wasn't much of a heroine... she was really a... 'little girl'. sweatdrop

Kyoko... err... I didn't really like Kyoko that much and Ion was ok.

Haine... Haine I really really like as a heroine but she just doesn't compare to Maron. I love how she's determined for her goals even when everyone's saying that she can't like Shizumasa. xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:14 pm
Maron at the moment, though Haine is quickly becoming one of my favourites. The more I read of her, the more I like her. In a way, she reminds me of a cross between Uo and Torhu from Fruits Baset. Very strange, but the more I think about it the more it comes across as true to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:28 pm
Haine, I think. I don't know why..I just like her.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

dianakitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:18 pm
I like Mitsuki and Haine, but if I had to chose it would be Haine.
Why? Because she can fight and it would be kind of neat to have false teeth ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:33 am
Haine. Just because I like her more than the others.  

Ketsuruimaru

Omnipresent Heckler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Incense

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:28 am
Haine, no doubt. <3 Gotta love a girl who can kick butt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:09 pm
o_0! I feel bad for the other heroins~ lol. because its maron and haine who are getting all the votes~ xd  

akeikas
Captain

GuraGura

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:55 pm
Haine!I love her Attidute
Kyoko is something like a powergirl too!
Maron,the sweet caring person who everybody loves...ugh stare
Mitsuki..sorry to say that but i hate her*please dont hurt me*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:41 pm
I can relate to Mitsuki a little. It always chills me when she talks about rather dying over having an operation. Just because I know that would have to be my choice too. I'd go insane if I completely lost my voice.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:58 pm
I find it hard to think of Mitsuki as a "heroine" because... she got her strength from the people around her and that helped her a lot--I'm not saying being dependant on others is a bad thing but Mitsuki hasn't grown up yet even though she has mature reasoning. Either way, there's just something about her that makes me think 'little girl' instead of 'heroine'... confused  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff