Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:01 am
I was just posting this news on another thread when it occurred to me that maybe not everyone knows about this yet. The CMX release of KKJ isn't out yet because the editor quit. So KKJ has been put on hold for a while. The first book will be released in October. Also, they've decided to release it as 'Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne' instead of 'Phantom Thief Jeanne.' Yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:56 am
YAYYY~ heart  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:58 am
WOO HOO!! Thanks for telling us!! YES! it doesnt sound like DN angel~~~~ heart

::having a party::  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:01 am
Yeah gonk I was looking through the threads to see if there were any Tanemura Arina fans and I came across a Gaian with "Phantom Thief ____" as their username. I was about to invite that person until I checked their profile and the fact that they had DNAngel listed there and not KKJ xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:38 am
The first time I read DNAngel, I thought it was hilarious because it reminded me so much of KKJ. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:16 pm
Ha. xp Anyways, I'm happy that it's finally coming out. I kept going back to their site, and they never listed it. October... that's not *too* long. And although I didn't mind Phantom Theif Jeanne, I still prefer Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, so I *am* happy they switched it back. ^^;  

DemonHunterNaomi

Caprika

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:53 pm
thats cool to know but I read dnangel before kkj so I wasn't surprised or anything they seem similar but they are different  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:39 pm
solarfacade
I was just posting this news on another thread when it occurred to me that maybe not everyone knows about this yet. The CMX release of KKJ isn't out yet because the editor quit. So KKJ has been put on hold for a while. The first book will be released in October. Also, they've decided to release it as 'Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne' instead of 'Phantom Thief Jeanne.' Yay!

Thank you for telling! Someone posted a thread about that in the manga forum and neither of us knew why it wasn't out yet. I'll have to go tell them. 3nodding  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:26 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
solarfacade

Thank you for telling! Someone posted a thread about that in the manga forum and neither of us knew why it wasn't out yet. I'll have to go tell them. 3nodding

You're welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:09 pm
*dances as she waits to get her KKJ DVD box set from Ebay* heart

I hope I didn't get the bootleg one again gonk  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:24 pm
i now finally have episode 1 from Mineka-san!!! heart i will watch it soon!! xd any donations of the episodes through AIM appreciated!! xd lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:45 pm
Leri

The only ones you can get are bootlegs, unless you get the original Japanese one, which would be very expensive. The KKJ anime hasn't been licensed yet. sad  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:07 am
solarfacade
Leri

The only ones you can get are bootlegs, unless you get the original Japanese one, which would be very expensive. The KKJ anime hasn't been licensed yet. sad
i think u can get those chinese dubbed ones easily and cheaper. the box sets they sell? they sell for like $40 for 25 episodes. >_< well cheaper than the real box sts anyway. still, they are expensive. how long is KKJ anyway?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:09 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solarfacade
Leri

i think u can get those chinese dubbed ones easily and cheaper. the box sets they sell? they sell for like $40 for 25 episodes. >_< well cheaper than the real box sts anyway. still, they are expensive. how long is KKJ anyway?

It's 44 episodes. I haven't seen any of them, and I've only seen one episode of Full Moon. I have episodes 1-3, but the 2nd and 3rd are in raw Japanese. I don't know if I'd be able to understand anything... maybe I should watch them anyway, now that I have my own laptop. biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Caprika

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:02 pm
i've seen the kkj anime my opinion it wasn't really good they had to many things dealing with sealing demons and maron doesn't find out who sinbad is till later in teh series and they do lots of different things hate to spoil all tehse things though  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff