Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x-Stigma-x-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:54 pm
something good  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:34 pm
Let's see here. . .

Fullmetal Alchemist is an all-around awesome series- A good mix of action, supernatural, comedy and some romance. [51 episodes.]

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- A good series if you like high school comedy, drama, romance or magic. [14 episodes.]

FLCL - Fooly Cooly - Furi Kuri- You can call it by any of those names. But you haven't seen insanity until you've seen it. [6 episodes.]

Those are the latest animes I've seen that I really, really, REALLY liked- Hopefully, you'll like them as well.  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:21 am
Oh god, I hate Fooly Cooly ((Not to offend you, of course.)) That show is too random and has no plot to it. I've tried to understand what's going on in the episodes, but it was all too weird for me. Oy...........

Truth be told, I don't know which anime do you want to watch. It's your decision on which anime you like to watch.

I guess maybe Bleach or Tsubasa Reservior Chronicles are good anime to watch.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:26 am
Actually, FLCL does have a plot, and quite a good one as well- it's just easy to miss if you're not paying attention. Wikipedia should clear things up if you really want to know. xD

Tsubasa chronicle and Bleach- I've heard that those are both very good, but I've never watched them. I have read the first four Tsubasa mangas though, and those were good, so I'll reccomend that as well.  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:58 am
I seriously reccommend Bleach. I know some people may find the idea of a sort of ghost and samurai mixture stupid, but Bleach has a great storyline and a wide range of interesting characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:37 am
Elfen Lied is a really good one but it has a lot of nudity and a very gory anime. 14 episodes in all

Ouran is really funny! I only show 5 episodes but if you're looking for a good laugh you should watch it! 26 episodes in all I think...

Annnnd The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Death Note, and D.Gray-Man  

ChocoEmerald

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:10 pm
What about Eureka Seven? It's rather long, and you probabaly won't know much about what's going on unless you've been there from the beginning, but it's still probably my favorite giant robot anime so far - mystery, romance, supernature, comedy, etc. It can get a little angsty sometimes, but its good enough to keep me interested as it unravles the mystery of the koraleans.

Besides, who doesn't like giant robots on flying surfboards shooting at each other?

Cluxod  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:56 pm
Fruits Basket! *breathes hard* sorry.. lol.  

Panda Go Moo

Alseifen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:38 am
rofl First repl in almost a year wow...........Go Gantz!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:33 am
Katekyo Hitman Reborn. its a funny show and the fights are pretty awesome  

Schrix nobody

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100

flack-k

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:09 am
samurai 7 and bleach are rely good  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:47 pm
all the anime i recommend are on my profile, i dont feel like listing them again lol  

Jakob L

noc_madness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:59 pm
1 S-CRY-ED
2 Gundam 00
3 Code Geass
4 Gurren Laagan
5 Devil May Cry abridged series
6 Afro samurai
7 Neon genisis evangelion
8 Final fantasy Unlimited yeah its an anime too  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 pm
A Good Anime Is DeathNote Or Blood Plus Or If You Don't Want A Long Anime There Alway Guran Lagan  

Forgotten Rocker

motovino

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 pm
Hmmm really really depends on your own taste.

I think Code Geass and Death Note are the best two to come out in the past couple years.

Then there are always the classics like Cowboy Bebop, Fushigi Yuugi (if you're into shoujo), Fruits Basket... I thought Honey and Clover was great too.

And Kodocha if you like CRACK. xd  
Random Anime!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces