Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 83. Dead threads
What is your KOF dream team?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This was just somthing going through my brain...
  It was going through mine too.
  Naw! You're just randomer that crap!
  What would happen if I hit myself with a cinder block?
View Results

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:31 am
As you see the KOF game series new characters are being released. Then you look back at the series and say this guy, this guy, and this guy should have been a team. Well here's a place where you can express it! It can be a team of three or four and tell us why you would always want those collection of characters as a team!

Now mind you can put any character team together...but they have to be actual characters not made up ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:38 am
So my KOF dream team would consist of Rock Howard, Kyo Kusanagi, and K' Dash.

I think these three flamethrowing teens would make a great team because they are like the three main young guns of the KOF series. Because they are all of the same age group they'd be able to understand each other. And their character personalities fill in what the other two don't have and that is my KOF dream team!!  

CrisisExceed

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:07 pm
My king of fighters dream team would be Iori Yagami, Kyo Kusanagi, and K' Dash. Just because they kick a** and they are so Hot in looks. Oh no, I made a bad pun.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:44 pm
Alba Meira, Kyo Kusanagi and Terry Bogard. They all have something I can deal with when I fight as them you see. They're all nice guys and would most likely get along.
A girl team would be Kula Diamond, Mai Shiranui and Yuri Sakazaki. So there, I have both haha. I can see a cute girls night out in this one.  

Adelheid Wulf

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:06 pm
For me it would have to be Ryo Sakazaki, Kyo Kusanagi and Clark Still for guys that stink.

But for really awesome fighters, Mai Shiranui is one, then there is Billy Kane, and third would be Ninon Beart.

Billy's stick is so easy to use. Yeah, he fights dirty, but its a fighting game so I say who cares when it comes to the actual game.

Storylines, however, that's different.

Storyline wise, I would say a dream team would be Andy Bogard, Terry Bogard, and Rock Howard. They are like...family to me. That's for ultimate heros. For the villains, it would be Geese Howard, Rugal Stein (wolfgang Krauser if he's the same guy), and Billy Kane.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:27 am
My king of fighters dream team would be Benimaru, Kyo Kusanagi, and Joe. The three just sound good together.  

Ochru
Crew

Tiffany Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:49 pm
To make a King of Fighters dream team... hmm...

Well, I would put Kim Kaphwan, Chae Lim, and Richard Meyer together because they all focus on kicking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:23 pm
Fallon, Rock, K' Dash, and Terry.  

Kenneth J Masters

83. Dead threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas