Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Concerning Intuicide. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:41 pm
I'm sure some of you are aware of some... let's say discrepencies in my reputation, pertaining to my views on self-mutilation, depression, etc...

I'm not sure who, if anyone, is worried about me; but for those that may be concerned, I'm letting you know that I'm okay.

There was a devastating event in my life a few days ago, and I didn't take the time to think about any way to handle it other than my instant reaction: self-mutilation.

I know some people have lost some respect for me... I'm not asking you to forgive me entirely and/or immediately. I am asking that you don't shut me out because of this incident.

And what I really want to ... apologize for is taking a picture of the cuts on my arm and posting it. I'm sure that it looked to all of you like a cry for attention. Maybe it was, to some extent. It wasn't intended to be... I don't think rationally when I'm as upset as I was.

Thank you, if you made it this far.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:24 pm
0_o  

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:27 pm
Well, gee. Thank you for your oh-so constructive and useful reply.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:29 pm
It took me an hour to come up with it >_<  

[Posh_Hypno]

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:00 pm
Atleast he's ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:12 pm
I'll be honest, I don't know you very well Intuicide. Only from impersonal posts and what not. But I do know, I'm glad you're still here. No one is always rational, and gods, we've all cried out for attention for before intentional or not. Now, I'll end my rather cheesy post with, I hope you are really okay, and this devastating event or something simlar doesn't happen to you again. I'm not a great shoulder to hold a manly cry on but I have lots of time to talk about whatever if you feel like it.

Wow, sentimentality is hard. Let's just say, I can always be found to cheer you up if you need it. Lord, I hope I didn't depress you more with this crap.

Placeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:46 pm
No, actually...
I think that it was just my keeping things bottled up, you know?
I met the social worker at my school for the first time yesterday, and I ended up telling him more about myself and my life than my parents know. (Concerning my feelings and things. Obviously, he doesn't know my favorite pizza topping or anything. biggrin )
Now that I got all of that out, though, I feel soooooo much better.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:51 pm
Well you didn't do something stupid, like try to hang yourself, and we all make mistakes, like the time I nearly destroyed myself with drink.

Glad your ok, and as far as I know, no one in the mod team thinks any less of you, if any thing, we think more of you for having the gonads to admit you did something wrong and publicly apologise for it.  

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:52 pm
Rellik San
Well you didn't do something stupid, like try to hang yourself, and we all make mistakes, like the time I nearly destroyed myself with drink.

Glad your ok, and as far as I know, no one in the mod team thinks any less of you, if any thing, we think more of you for having the gonads to admit you did something wrong and publicly apologise for it.
Thanks.
This was mainly directed at Isel.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:09 pm
Intuicide
Rellik San

Thanks.
This was mainly directed at Isel.
Well fair enough, but you're not in any trouble, no warnings have been issued to my knowledge and that boy likes to slam around warnings like no tomorrow, he's my angel of vengeance. xd  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:32 pm
I feel so much better now!
Knowing that you're okay, that is.
I hope things get better, and look for the silver lining.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:18 pm
Happy your better.
I just wish some people would be brave enough to do this like you did.  

Shikostu

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:23 pm
well we all learn somehow
you're a wise person you'll learn from this  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:13 pm
Intuicide
No, actually...
I think that it was just my keeping things bottled up, you know?
I met the social worker at my school for the first time yesterday, and I ended up telling him more about myself and my life than my parents know. (Concerning my feelings and things. Obviously, he doesn't know my favorite pizza topping or anything. biggrin )
Now that I got all of that out, though, I feel soooooo much better.

That's great. It really surprises people (i.e. me) how good it feels to just talk to someone. That's awesome that you opened up to someone so much. Are you going to keep talking to him? Do you want to?  

Placeo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:56 pm
Well, I haven't gone back to see him yet...
I have an appointment with a guy named Bob Wright (google him. if nothing relevent turns up, try Judith Wright.) on April 17. And then on Monday in a couple weeks, I'm seeing a regular counselor.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games