Link's Awakening

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jerba
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:46 am
Well, I just started playing Link's Awakening which my sister just found... and I'm stuck already!

I've been everywhere and talked to everyone and done everything I could but I'm just baffled. The only hint I got was that I needed a powder or something for that raccoon in the woods who keeps blocking me from getting a chest. Has anyone gotten even that far?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:58 am
i've only play twilihgt princess, wind waker, and link to the past srry  

gaara of tis sand

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:13 pm
Well you it's been a while since you asked so no doubt you figured it out/gave up with it already. But I shall tell you anyway! mrgreen

Somewhere in the woods (just south east from the raccoon I seem to remember) there's a cave, go through it and when you reach the other side you find a mushroom behind some bushes. Take this to the maple at the witch hut (east of the woods, near the graveyard) and she'll turn it into magic powder. Select it and then use it on the raccoon and he'll let you pass.

Or just use the jump screen glitch and get to the chest from the east side. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:52 pm
you can also win it magic powder in the crane game in the south east corner of the village.  

Lyvren

Game Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff