Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Your stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:36 am
Here, you can post what ever stories you have about supernaturla or paranormal goings on.

I look forward to coming accross some interesting things here... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:03 am
i hear things calling out my name very clearly and ive always kinda heard them but one night i was playing a game called the devil's ring of fire by myself no one was home and when i was done i didnt leave the ring like im supposed to cause i wanted to see what would happen and once i cleaned it up it sounded like some sort of static like a dead signal from a radio so i turned mine on and it was on a blank station that ive never been on before and i heard some type of voice not like it was picking up a signal it said my name and some other odd mumbling and it gave off an evil vibe and an evil voice so i brought the game back out immediatly with the radio on and i exited the game and the voice stopped as soon as i left it was ******** wierd as hell  

black love666

Kimaris

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:30 am
I've had some weird stuff going on here lately. I should note that this week marks the four year anniversery of the previous owner of my house killing his wife and then committing suicide here. Anyway, Wednesday morning, I was sitting at the piano which is in the dining room next to a window overlooking the front porch. As I was playing, I noticed a movement out the window and when I turned to look, a lawn chair was gliding past the window (not floating but gliding across surface of the porch). Combined with the music (Moonlight Sonata) the whole scene seemed eerie and surreal. Analytical things to note, when I went outside immediately after I saw the chair move, there was no wind and the porch was dry... also, the porch is somewhat unfinished... that is, no smooth laquer... the surface is quite rough. Also, it had rained the night before and the seat of the chair had a good amount of rainwater on the seat which weighed down the chair. The water did not spill onto the porch at all during the gliding process. And finally, when I tried to push the chair to get it to glide as it did a moment earlier, I only succeeded in tipping it over. So there you have it, one of the odd events from my week ^-^;;;  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:04 pm
I have been haunted by a ghost ever since i was around........maybe 3 or 4 years old! It only haunts me. I've ALWAYS gotten the feeling that I am being watched and followed. Sometimes I get a tap on my shoulder or something tugs my hair. I frequently hear someone calling my name...most times it sounds like a voice of my friend's, but it's so clear as if they're right there. Sometimes it's my mom's voice. I have caught quick glimpses of people out of the corner of my eye, but never quick enough to get details about them. Once I went upstairs and I saw a glowing figure, just a light in a human-like shape, standing by my bedroom door. It happened twice! My grandma was staying over a few days ago, and she woke up from a dream, but she thought she was still dreaming. She was dreaming that she was on a train in India (don't ask....... sweatdrop ), but she said she saw people standing in the doorway the next morning. At school last year, during a class, I looked through the door (there was a window on it), and I saw the back of a girl's head just as she was turning away from the door, almost as if she didn't want me to see her face. No one else noticed, and there wasn't anyone in the hall (I would be able to hear them). Plus, she was transparent and she quickly dissapeared! Then later the same day in gym class, I felt a tap on my hand and no one was close enough to do that. In september, I got a wierd vision of a girl washing her hands in a bathroom. Her hair was the same style as the girl's who dissapeared in the window! I couldn't see her face. What was really crepy, though, was the fact that it was MY bathroom she was in! It was my house before we did renovations in it! Sure, the sink was on the wrong side of the room, but still it was really wierd and it felt so real! And whenever I wash my hands in the sink, I feel like someone is standing RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!! I've heard giggles coming from near the door in the bathroom when i take a shower (Perverted ghost!!!! stare ). Those are only a few accounts, and the best I can remember.  

The_Brightest_Moon

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:59 am
Wow..thats weird..and the bathroom thing is just plain perverted! rolleyes  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash