Last dance item(s) you bought Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_turkish_delite_xx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:59 pm
High Fidelity
Pointe shoes, ribbons, elastics, therabands.

Although I wish I would have gotten Gaynor Mindens now instead of Capezio Aerials, buuuuut.

People say that GM's are okay for beginners and stuff but... I've seen people screw up their ankles and knees beacuse of those shoes - simply because they're not strong enough to pull themselves up out of GM's.
They're for strong dancers. I thought I was good for GM's and... no. Drove like an hour to get to the the only store in Sydney. And still, no. They felt clunky and yuck and I was beding my knees and it was all screwy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:00 am
xx_turkish_delite_xx
High Fidelity

Although I wish I would have gotten Gaynor Mindens now instead of Capezio Aerials, buuuuut.

People say that GM's are okay for beginners and stuff but... I've seen people screw up their ankles and knees beacuse of those shoes - simply because they're not strong enough to pull themselves up out of GM's.
They're for strong dancers. I thought I was good for GM's and... no. Drove like an hour to get to the the only store in Sydney. And still, no. They felt clunky and yuck and I was beding my knees and it was all screwy. sweatdrop

Maybe I'll get GM's in a few years then. I'm not mad at my Aerials anymore, though. The shank was cutting into the begining of my heel, but that's also the place where a fork when through my foot. So I think it had something to do with that.

High Fidelity

The Artful Dodger`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:46 pm
Beige dance tights.
But soon it shall be the extra $20 needed for my lyrical dress. -love-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:22 pm
I got a new turquoise leotard!!!!! heart  

kageodori-chan
Crew

Alluvion Angel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:03 pm
pink legwarmers... i wear them out fast... emo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:07 am
- New leotard. *hoorah*
- A new pair of Sylphides - I go through pointes so fast because I practice at home and stuff. It's crazy. (I'm actually starting to love Sylphides more and more - though Serenades will always be my one and only, true loves.)
- A higher level theraband - my other one just wasn't pushing me hard enough anymore. :/  

xx_turkish_delite_xx

TellTaleBlackHeart

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:40 pm
shorts  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:47 pm
High Fidelity
xx_turkish_delite_xx
High Fidelity

Maybe I'll get GM's in a few years then. I'm not mad at my Aerials anymore, though. The shank was cutting into the begining of my heel, but that's also the place where a fork when through my foot. So I think it had something to do with that.

A -fork-? Though your foot?

Ouch. Sounds painful. And nasty.  

myheartbeats2hgb

xx_turkish_delite_xx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:14 am
Chicatubachick
High Fidelity
xx_turkish_delite_xx
High Fidelity

A -fork-? Though your foot?

Ouch. Sounds painful. And nasty.

Agreed.

I had to take a break from pointe because I was at a party and stepped on broken glass on the floor. gonk
I was so pissed off.
All better now. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:13 pm
Lets see, I recently bought

black tights
White ballet shoes
and a dance belt ninja  

Shiraz180

xx_turkish_delite_xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 pm
Shiraz180
Lets see, I recently bought

black tights
White ballet shoes
and a dance belt ninja

*cringe* White ballet shoes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:56 pm
i bought a really cute leotard but when it arrived, i tried it on and it was way to small! i would have cut into my skin if i tried to dance in it! i was so dissapointed. i need a new leotard still  

CA_dreamer

rika may

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:18 pm
black legwarmers and sum grishko 2007's  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:25 pm
sweatdrop i had to buy a new body camisole and black ballet shoes for cinderella [which was last weekend! YAY ITS OVER! ^_^]  

ItalianSoda

myheartbeats2hgb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:38 pm
I just ordered some shorts, a reversible leotard, and new tights. I also got some warm-up pants and new shoes (Grishkos) at the dance store in Boise, when I was on vacation there. Wh-hoo!!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff