Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is this?
  Glitch
  Hackers
View Results

`Trever

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:12 pm
Hey, I go on the Nintendo WFC, and on MPH I'm only a wee little 3 star and when I go to Match my rank it usely hooks me up w/ 5 stars. I wanna know is this a glitch in the game or are hackers doing this?

~`Trever~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:03 pm
Probably hackers. You should only play with people you know on Wi-Fi games.  

Waynebrizzle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:51 pm
i'd say I never had this problem, since i'm only a 2 star, unless you really want a match now, i'd suggest to try and face friends on wi-fi that don't hack till nintendo finds a way to solve this problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:07 pm
I always got five stars no matter what I selected. I never got above two-stars because of this. I traded MPH in because I think the online experience sucked big time.  

Sir Brane Damuj

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:08 am
Sir Brane Damuj
I always got five stars no matter what I selected. I never got above two-stars because of this. I traded MPH in because I think the online experience sucked big time.
It's fun with friends. -shrug-

But yeah, MPH is pretty much only fun to play online with friends, because everyone else are hackers, and you get matched with people that are way too hard, and then you're stuck in that match, because leaving and restarting takes too damn long and too much work.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:13 pm
Meta Fish
Sir Brane Damuj
It's fun with friends. -shrug-

But yeah, MPH is pretty much only fun to play online with friends, because everyone else are hackers, and you get matched with people that are way too hard, and then you're stuck in that match, because leaving and restarting takes too damn long and too much work.

...And it deducts points.

What I did was I just played in school with my friends. But when they all got rid of theirs, I only had WFC to play on. And, no.  

Sir Brane Damuj

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:19 am
Sir Brane Damuj
Meta Fish
then you're stuck in that match, because leaving and restarting takes too damn long and too much work.

That only your friends and rivals can see, really, though. And you can just tell them the truth and that you got matched up with hackers or five stars. Hell, the game's frozen on me and I've had to quit, and it counted on my disconnect list.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:46 pm
Meta Fish
Sir Brane Damuj
Meta Fish
then you're stuck in that match, because leaving and restarting takes too damn long and too much work.

That only your friends and rivals can see, really, though. And you can just tell them the truth and that you got matched up with hackers or five stars. Hell, the game's frozen on me and I've had to quit, and it counted on my disconnect list.
I know a glitch where you can disconect and not lose any exp at all. I only use it when I'm going against hackers though.  

`Trever

Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff